Kwikset's Kevo Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt lock lets you unlock your door wirelessly with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and the Kevo app. You don't even need to take your iOS device out of your pocket or purse; just touch your lock and it recognizes you. No more fumbling for keys or memorizing codes.
Send an eKey
If family, friends, or visitors need to enter your house, simply send an electronic key (eKey) to their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Free Kevo Mobile App
You can use the Kevo app for initial setup; for sending, disabling, and deleting eKeys; and for viewing history of lock activity. Plus, it lets you set up a variety of other configurable features and options.
No iPhone—no problem
Each Kevo lock comes with one Kevo Fob. Keep your Fob in your pocket, purse, or backpack and enjoy the same Touch to Open convenience you have with your iOS device. Each Fob included with the lock is pre-enrolled, so there's no additional setup required. You can also purchase more Fobs for other family members.
- Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch acts as your key
- Touch to Open convenience
- Share eKeys via your iOS device
- Receive notifications and manage the lock and eKeys using the Kevo mobile app
What's in the Box?
- Kwikset Kevo complete deadbolt lock
- One Key Fob
- Two iPhone e-Keys (electronics keys)
- Two mechanical keys
- Four AA batteries
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Height: 7.41 in./18.82 cm
- Width: 2.75 in./6.98 cm
- Weight: 3.5 lb./1.58 kg
- Length: 2.75 in./6.98 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 99250-001
- UPC or EAN No.: 883351477642
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. One year electronic warranty.
Kevo – Your Phone Is Now Your Key
Download the Kevo app for use with the Kevo Smart Lock made by Kwikset and Weiser.
With Kevo, your Smartphone is now your key.
No more fumbling for your keys. Keep your phone in your pocket or purse and just touch the lock to open.
Send eKeys to family, friends and guests from anywhere, anytime with the mobile app or from the web portal (www.MyKevo.com). Control access by choosing to send an Anytime, Scheduled or Guest eKey.
Check Kevo’s history to see lock/unlock events and eKey activity for all users.
The Kevo Bluetooth Enabled Deadbolt is available from retailers in the USA (Kwikset) and Canada (Weiser). For more information or to buy a Kevo smart lock, visit www.kwikset.com/kevo or www.weiser.com/kevo.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very cool tech product
I own the brushed nickel.
- Easy as heck to install. If you are at all knowledgable of basic too I own the brushed nickel.
- Easy as heck to install. If you are at all knowledgable of basic tools... screwdriver... this should be a very easy install. If your door is not a standard door, you might need a dremel tool.
- Instructions are incredibly well written, using lots of images and graphics to tell the story of how to make this device work. App is very well developed, simple and easy to use. Very intuitive overall. Grandma should be able to make it work.
- Would like to see time stamps on the eKeys to make it work only during a certain time. But I believe that is on it's way, so soon that won't be a con. …
- Written by Matt O from Pikeville
26 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with iphone 6?
- Asked by Douglas I from Subiaco
- Sep 24, 2014
Yup. Kevo smart lock Works on our iPhone 6 (big and small)
- Answered by Dirk W from State College
- Sep 25, 2014
In USA the Kevo comes in "Venetian Bronze" colour but I can find this option in Australia. Will this be offered here?
- Asked by Duncan W from Mona Vale
- Nov 16, 2014
From the kevo app can you tell whether the door is locked or not
- Asked by Rajinder G from Secaucus
- Nov 14, 2014
Is there any monthly fee associated with this lock?
- Asked by Brent D from Norco
- Mar 30, 2014
No additional fees, just install it and use it. The App is free to download and use as well.
- Answered by Alexandra C from Portsmouth
- Apr 4, 2014
can it be used as a primary lock with a handle on the inside to get in and out?
- Asked by Gabriel G from New York
- Oct 15, 2014