The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-GLD
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000319
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The 2 parts case is a nice never seen before idea.
The nice part about this case that the battery comes off and still leaves a case on the phone, the bad part is that with the batte The nice part about this case that the battery comes off and still leaves a case on the phone, the bad part is that with the battery is thicker then other good booster cases but it does what it says and gives you %150 extra charge on the iPhone 5 and about %100 extra battery charge on the 5S.
There is an On/Off button all you have to do is keep pressing the play button till the phone starts charging and if you press it long enough again it stops charging, just like any other booster case. …
- Written by Oded O from Ramat-Gan
88 of 97 people found this useful
better headphone hole
Well for starters the battery is not going to give you what it claims. Having the option to still have a slim case when not using Well for starters the battery is not going to give you what it claims. Having the option to still have a slim case when not using the extra battery is great. But when the extra battery is mounted on, some headphones will need a jack. Yes you can use an extension, but when on the go it makes it very inconvenient. Also don't lose the extension portion or it'll cost you. As for the power cable why not make it an iPhone Cable.....do I really need to keep track of another power cable. …
- Written by Jesus C from Las Vegas
90 of 110 people found this useful
I like it
I looked at both the Mophie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case desi I looked at both the Mophie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case designed to connect the phone to the battery (with the Mophie you would have to remove any iPhone case every time you wanted to mount the battery to the phone). I’ve used this Boostcase (2200 mAh battery) two months now for heavy iPhone GPS use and screen-on time, and it still has battery capacity to spare at the end of the day. A light on the back flashes when charging and steady light when charged. The battery pack is coated with a rubbery material that improves grip. My only criticism of the Boostcase is that the iPhone case they supply has a smooth plastic finish – I would prefer a rougher plastic or a rubbery coating to make the phone with just the case (and no battery) more secure in my hand - hence 4 stars. …
- Written by Anthony D from VANCOUVER
75 of 81 people found this useful
Did not last
I liked it when I bought it but the port for the charge broke after about 3 months. Very disappointing! I noticed others have sa I liked it when I bought it but the port for the charge broke after about 3 months. Very disappointing! I noticed others have same problem and so I would not recommend. I have called the manufacturer will right an updated review if they come through. …
- Written by Lindsay K from CASTLE ROCK
good case but not for long..
i was in love with the blue color and slim look with first sight of the case. it felt nice on and fit very well. the charging didn i was in love with the blue color and slim look with first sight of the case. it felt nice on and fit very well. the charging didn't hold up to expectation, though. i guess you have to charge the charger for a certain amount of time to keep the battery full longer. i noticed i shared the same experience with another reviewer, after about a month or so of owning the case the charge port for the back connection piece broke.. i don't recall doing anything to it to break it, but it would not charge or light up. i was really disappointed considering the price of the case and how long it lasted. I dont think it could be fixed, but preventing it from breaking will benefit future buyers. Overall product was okay, but not worth $100. If this is happening to others' cases too, i would not reccomend. …
- Written by Aya B from portland
Good concept, bad product
I was initially very excited about this product because I loved the look and feel of this case; however, it did not live up to my I was initially very excited about this product because I loved the look and feel of this case; however, it did not live up to my expectations. The case did not hold as long of a charge as I expected. I was willing to live with this, but a little over a month of having the case it broke at the charge port and was useless. I tried contacting the manufacturer multiple times and they were not helpful. I would not recommend buying this case. …
- Written by Kimberly R from Akron
2 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
- Answered by Enor T from Daet
- Feb 13, 2014
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Nov 1, 2013
Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phon Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phone has it's own Boostcase protective cover. …
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 3, 2013
I have a set of Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Do you have an adapter to use with a boost case?
- Asked by Robert M from Spokane
- Jul 1, 2014
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Conne No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Connector (also known as the L Shaped Connector). If you remove the Battery bit, you could though. …
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Jul 17, 2014