The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-GLD
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000319
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The 2 parts case is a nice never seen before idea.
The nice part about this case that the battery comes off and still leaves a case on the phone, the bad part is that with the batte The nice part about this case that the battery comes off and still leaves a case on the phone, the bad part is that with the battery is thicker then other good booster cases but it does what it says and gives you %150 extra charge on the iPhone 5 and about %100 extra battery charge on the 5S.
There is an On/Off button all you have to do is keep pressing the play button till the phone starts charging and if you press it long enough again it stops charging, just like any other booster case. …
- Written by Oded O from Ramat-Gan
86 of 95 people found this useful
I like it
I looked at both the Mophie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case desi I looked at both the Mophie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case designed to connect the phone to the battery (with the Mophie you would have to remove any iPhone case every time you wanted to mount the battery to the phone). I’ve used this Boostcase (2200 mAh battery) two months now for heavy iPhone GPS use and screen-on time, and it still has battery capacity to spare at the end of the day. A light on the back flashes when charging and steady light when charged. The battery pack is coated with a rubbery material that improves grip. My only criticism of the Boostcase is that the iPhone case they supply has a smooth plastic finish – I would prefer a rougher plastic or a rubbery coating to make the phone with just the case (and no battery) more secure in my hand - hence 4 stars. …
- Written by Anthony D from VANCOUVER
74 of 80 people found this useful
better headphone hole
Well for starters the battery is not going to give you what it claims. Having the option to still have a slim case when not using Well for starters the battery is not going to give you what it claims. Having the option to still have a slim case when not using the extra battery is great. But when the extra battery is mounted on, some headphones will need a jack. Yes you can use an extension, but when on the go it makes it very inconvenient. Also don't lose the extension portion or it'll cost you. As for the power cable why not make it an iPhone Cable.....do I really need to keep track of another power cable. …
- Written by Jesus C from Las Vegas
86 of 105 people found this useful
Good concept, bad product
I was initially very excited about this product because I loved the look and feel of this case; however, it did not live up to my I was initially very excited about this product because I loved the look and feel of this case; however, it did not live up to my expectations. The case did not hold as long of a charge as I expected. I was willing to live with this, but a little over a month of having the case it broke at the charge port and was useless. I tried contacting the manufacturer multiple times and they were not helpful. I would not recommend buying this case. …
- Written by Kimberly R from Akron
protects as well as charges
Great product. Makes the phone less fragile. Easy to hold.
- Written by Michelle C from Perth
2 of 3 people found this useful
Great so far
I was going back and forth on this case for a few weeks because I am studying abroad in Spain this fall so I would need some impro I was going back and forth on this case for a few weeks because I am studying abroad in Spain this fall so I would need some improved battery life. Decided to buy it this weekend as I was walking around NYC with a dead battery. Great purchase! This is the bets option for battery cases because it doesnt have to be one all the time.. If you want to plug your phone into your car connector, just take the battery off. Can't do that with a mophie case.. you'd need an adapter. …
- Written by Miles R from Delray Beach
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
- Answered by Enor T from Daet
- Feb 13, 2014
Does it protect the front of phone?
- Asked by Mary R from Yantis
- May 3, 2014
It's not like an otterbox or lifeproof you will need a screen saver
- Answered by Jennifer T from San Antonio
- Jul 4, 2014
I have a set of Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Do you have an adapter to use with a boost case?
- Asked by Robert M from Spokane
- Jul 1, 2014
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Conne No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Connector (also known as the L Shaped Connector). If you remove the Battery bit, you could though. …
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Jul 17, 2014