The ADOPTED Leather Frame perfectly manages to protect bezel of your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5, while accentuating its elegant form. Constructed of genuine Clemence-like leather wrapped around ADOPTED's unique two-part metallized frame, the case also gives you full access to all buttons and ports.
- Genuine full-grain leather
- Bezel protection that showcases the elegant design of iPhone
- Full access to all buttons and ports
Did you notice?The unique two-part metallized frame provides a solid underpinning for the beautiful leather exterior.
Apple Recommends ForElegantly protect your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Frame Case
- Form Factor: Bumper
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.13 in./13.03 cm
- Width: 0.4 in./1.02 cm
- Weight: 0.2 oz./5.67 g
- Length: 2.58 in./6.55 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11211
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011396
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case have a clear backing to protect the back of the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Nichole B from Hinesville
- Apr 1, 2014
no, because if you look at the name of this case, it says leather FRAME, meaning its only a bumper f no, because if you look at the name of this case, it says leather FRAME, meaning its only a bumper frame so it does not have a plastic back or any transparent backing. …
- Answered by Caroline C from Markham
- May 4, 2014
Does this case cover the back and the front of the phone?
- Asked by Ezequiel T from Pucallpa
- May 28, 2014
No it is just a bumper covering the sides only.
- Answered by Nadine C from Doha
- Jun 16, 2014
Does this case have a back or front clear cover for the iPhone, as well, or is it just a simple frame that leaves the back uncovered? Thank you!
- Asked by Diana J from Coquitlam
- Mar 29, 2014