The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5c in precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5c and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss or matte-finish protective coating (depending on model)
- Easy clip-on installation
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone 5c, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens case for iPhone 5c
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: APH12106
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011556
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't wrap around entire phone
As the photos show, this case doesn't wrap around the entire phone. This means that if you drop your phone and it lands a certain As the photos show, this case doesn't wrap around the entire phone. This means that if you drop your phone and it lands a certain way, the actual phone itself will bear the impact of the fall. For me this meant that my phone's screen separated from the plastic casing (it "popped out") after being dropped once. (It was able to be reset easily at the Apple store, but could've cracked.) It's a nice and minimal case but might not give any real protection if you are the type who might drop your phone even once. …
- Written by Zarine A from Bridgewater
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
could this also be used for iphone 5s's?
- Asked by Yaya W from Chicago
- Dec 17, 2013