Logitech's thinnest, lightest design, the Folio case for iPad mini delivers tough protection from accidents and spills. It's precision engineered from state-of-the-art materials that help maintain the simplicity and purity of your iPad mini.
- Protective folio helps guard both sides of iPad mini from accidental bumps, scratches, and spills
- Durable, water-repellant construction that's ultra-thin and light
- SecureLock system with low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad mini firmly fastened to the frame
- Easy release makes insertion and removal a snap
- Powerful hidden magnet closure keeps folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Doubles as an adjustable stand that allows viewing from nearly flat to fully upright positions
Did you notice?The case doubles as an adjustable stand for viewing in a wide range of positions.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPad mini in a super-thin and lightweight case.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 8.35 in./21.2 cm
- Width: 0.546 in./1.4 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./182 g
- Length: 5.77 in./14.66 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 939-000632
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103918
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice looking, but ...
We bought two, one for each of our new minis purchased a month ago. Overall, not bad but there are a few usability issues to consi We bought two, one for each of our new minis purchased a month ago. Overall, not bad but there are a few usability issues to consider.
Pros: This cover looks nice and does turn off the screen when you close it. Also, I like its thin shape which retains the compact feel of the mini. Standing it up in the case in landscape works very well, with almost any angle possible. It's a little wobbly, but not bad.
Cons: The internal fastening clips are not quite the right shape resulting in inside edge of the mini frequently popping out when you open the cover. This results in the ipad flopping around a bit. Also, it's kind of awkward to hold (in either portrait or landscape) when holding it open in your hands for reading, with the front cover folded around back. Difficult to describe, but other cases I've owned are more comfortable to grasp.
Overall, ours are OK, but I wouldn't buy them again. …
- Written by Mark D from Euless
9 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this case allow my separate logitech ultrathin keyboard to attach and then fold up whilst this case is still on the iPad mini?
- Asked by Alexandra D
- Feb 27, 2014
Will this fit the new retina ipad mini?
- Asked by Ivan F from Toronto
- Nov 12, 2013
No. I purchased it and returned it because the clip does not reach around the Mini with Retina.
- Answered by Samantha K from Spring Lake Heights
- Nov 23, 2013
is this a smart cover that powers ipad on and off
- Asked by Joan O from Fairfax
- Nov 23, 2013
Yes it does. Just bought one for iPad Mini RD and it is fantastic.
- Answered by Santosh S
- Nov 27, 2013