Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./285 g
- Length: 5.85 in./14.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102829
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
excellent mini keyboard
Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi termi Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi terminal asks you to enter your hotel room-number. In these cases I have had to turn the keyboard off, type the information with the virtual keyboard.
Other than that it's great. I previously used the Logitech keyboard cover. I recommend this one over that. This protects ALL sides of the iPad, weighs less, and is still sturdy. …
- Written by Mark W from Iqaluit
148 of 153 people found this useful
All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like tha All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like that! Once I got used to the size of the keyboard I find I use it almost as much as I do my laptop. I especially like how you can use the keyboard and also tap the screen. Neat! How did I ever get along without this? I LOVE IT! …
- Written by Larry J W from Kaneohe
134 of 139 people found this useful
Sturdy, attractive, love the red!
It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape wi It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape with a magnet holding the bottom of the iPad. Hard to explain, but it works!
With my big hands, the keyboard is small and takes some getting used to. Much better than hunting and pecking on the on screen keyboard, though! Over time you will acclimate to the smaller keyboard.
Pricey, but well made and very functional! …
- Written by Richard R from SLINGERLANDS
128 of 132 people found this useful
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio breaks
I bought the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio 9 months ago for my ipad. The clip that holds the ipad in place breaks easily with I bought the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio 9 months ago for my ipad. The clip that holds the ipad in place breaks easily with normal use, so I've been really careful with it. I mostly leave the ipad in the folio, and rarely take it out. Logitech replaces the product, but I am now on my third replacement. Some of the keys don't function (tab key is one). Two stars because at least replacement is relatively easy, but for the price buy something else. …
- Written by April F from San Jose
0 of 1 people found this useful
Great functionality but breaks easily
I really enjoyed working with this keyboard. Using the Ultrathin Keyboard Folio with the latest iPad equipped with the full suite I really enjoyed working with this keyboard. Using the Ultrathin Keyboard Folio with the latest iPad equipped with the full suite of Office software enabled the device to become a defacto alternative for my laptop, particularly in business meetings. Unfortunately, the fragility of the plastic clip which held the iPad in place limits the utility of the keyboard. This design and materials flaw, which apparently is quite common, renders this product unworthy of its high cost. Until such time as Logitech improves the clip, do not waste $100 on this keyboard. …
- Written by Clifford G from Los Angeles
1 of 3 people found this useful
Great Functionality and Design
Typing this review on the very product i am revieiwing!
I've used this product for about 2 weeks now and think it is great. I u Typing this review on the very product i am revieiwing!
I've used this product for about 2 weeks now and think it is great. I use it mainly to do emails at lunch. The keyboard is small so it takes time to get used to. But this is to be expected.
The bluetooth always pairs correctly and quickly. The battery seems good as I rarely charge it. The magnet used to keep the screen in place is strong and sturdy.
I have found that i can fold a piece of paper and put it between the cover and the back of the ipad as well as fit a pen on the edge between the cover's top and bottom when closed. The magnet is strong enough to keep the pen in place.
The cover obstructs the volume buttons a little but no some much that they loose their accessibility. The weave on the case and texture is nice.
I really like this product as it makes me more effecient. My Ipad mini is now essentialy a super protable computer. My friends think it is cool as S### when i show it off. …
- Written by Sascha Y from Mississauga
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the secure lock clips be replaced on the folio if broken?
- Asked by Kathy D from Stittsville
- Dec 9, 2014
They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim cente They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim center and told them that the secure lock clips broke. Logitech is now sending me a new folio keyboard for my iPad. All it takes is a phone call and a few emails with Logitech customer support, and your keyboard will be sent to you in no time. …
- Answered by Chanmin A from Oakland Gardens
- Dec 16, 2014
Does it fit the new iPad Mini 3?
- Asked by Elaine M
- Nov 3, 2014
Yes, it does. If you have any other questions check the Compatibility section.
- Answered by Izac L from Frederick
- Nov 20, 2014
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
- Aug 15, 2014
The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last The info that comes with it says the battery lasts up to 6 months on a full charge. I've had it last about 2 months on a full charge, and that's using it all the time. Hope that helps :) …
- Answered by Winston G from Moraga
- Nov 30, 2014