The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./285 g
- Length: 5.85 in./14.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102829
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
excellent mini keyboard
Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi termi Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi terminal asks you to enter your hotel room-number. In these cases I have had to turn the keyboard off, type the information with the virtual keyboard.
Other than that it's great. I previously used the Logitech keyboard cover. I recommend this one over that. This protects ALL sides of the iPad, weighs less, and is still sturdy. …
- Written by Mark W from Iqaluit
140 of 144 people found this useful
All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like tha All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like that! Once I got used to the size of the keyboard I find I use it almost as much as I do my laptop. I especially like how you can use the keyboard and also tap the screen. Neat! How did I ever get along without this? I LOVE IT! …
- Written by Larry J W from Kaneohe
130 of 135 people found this useful
Sturdy, attractive, love the red!
It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape wi It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape with a magnet holding the bottom of the iPad. Hard to explain, but it works!
With my big hands, the keyboard is small and takes some getting used to. Much better than hunting and pecking on the on screen keyboard, though! Over time you will acclimate to the smaller keyboard.
Pricey, but well made and very functional! …
- Written by Richard R from SLINGERLANDS
125 of 129 people found this useful
As a previous owner and heavy user of the version for the normal-sized iPad (which is excellent), I bought this one for my new iPa As a previous owner and heavy user of the version for the normal-sized iPad (which is excellent), I bought this one for my new iPad mini.
To solve the challenge of the smaller footprint, Logitech chose to get rid of the Tab key! You have to press "function + Q" to get this to work, and they made it so you have to use your left hand for both keys.. hence typing is slowed down considerably when you need to tab (which is more than you may think), as you have to physically move your hand from the home position to simultaneously press those keys.
The other problem is the tilt on the iPad is pretty close to perpendicular so if you want to view the screen you almost need to put a wedge under the keyboard to get the screen a the right angle.
I do not recommend this product until they fix these two problems. If they did, the remaining features of the product would be closer to 4 stars. …
- Written by Ryan T from Southbank
0 of 1 people found this useful
Do Not Buy
The clips that hold it the iPad broke within the first two weeks of using, Apple replaced it after much resistance, and then the o The clips that hold it the iPad broke within the first two weeks of using, Apple replaced it after much resistance, and then the one they replaced it with broke again within the first month. Save your money and wait for a better design to come out. Such a waste …
- Written by Kelsey L from Lafayette
3 of 4 people found this useful
don't buy this product!
purchased this case a couple of months ago, and within a month the plastic grip that holds the i pad in place broke. We took it b purchased this case a couple of months ago, and within a month the plastic grip that holds the i pad in place broke. We took it back to the store and they reluctantly agreed to replace it, saying the warranty was already out. Within a month, the new case broke in the same place. This case is poorly constructed, defintely not worth the $100 we paid for it. …
- Written by Thomas U from Manning
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the secure lock clips be replaced on the folio if broken?
- Asked by Kathy D from Stittsville
- Dec 9, 2014
They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim cente They can't be replaced. However, when mine broke (2 days ago) I called Logitech warranty claim center and told them that the secure lock clips broke. Logitech is now sending me a new folio keyboard for my iPad. All it takes is a phone call and a few emails with Logitech customer support, and your keyboard will be sent to you in no time. …
- Answered by Chanmin A from Oakland Gardens
- Dec 16, 2014
does it have an adapter for a/c plug in
- Asked by Joe C from Las Vegas
- Sep 30, 2014
Does it fit the new iPad Mini 3?
- Asked by Elaine M
- Nov 3, 2014
Yes, it does. If you have any other questions check the Compatibility section.
- Answered by Izac L from Frederick
- Nov 20, 2014
Can you get different coloured cases?
- Asked by Annabelle C from Medway
- Apr 11, 2014