The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./285 g
- Length: 5.85 in./14.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102829
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
excellent mini keyboard
Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi termi Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi terminal asks you to enter your hotel room-number. In these cases I have had to turn the keyboard off, type the information with the virtual keyboard.
Other than that it's great. I previously used the Logitech keyboard cover. I recommend this one over that. This protects ALL sides of the iPad, weighs less, and is still sturdy. …
- Written by Mark W from Iqaluit
120 of 124 people found this useful
All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like tha All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like that! Once I got used to the size of the keyboard I find I use it almost as much as I do my laptop. I especially like how you can use the keyboard and also tap the screen. Neat! How did I ever get along without this? I LOVE IT! …
- Written by Larry J W from Kaneohe
113 of 118 people found this useful
Sturdy, attractive, love the red!
It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape wi It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape with a magnet holding the bottom of the iPad. Hard to explain, but it works!
With my big hands, the keyboard is small and takes some getting used to. Much better than hunting and pecking on the on screen keyboard, though! Over time you will acclimate to the smaller keyboard.
Pricey, but well made and very functional! …
- Written by Richard R from SLINGERLANDS
109 of 113 people found this useful
This keyboard has many positives as it is simple to connect via bluetooth and has keys that feel like a normal keyboard. Unfortun This keyboard has many positives as it is simple to connect via bluetooth and has keys that feel like a normal keyboard. Unfortunately, the clips that hold the iPad in place break easily. I accidentally dropped the first keyboard and blamed myself when the clips broke. The replacement keyboard I purchased seemed to have improved clips but the left clip broke with only two months (daily) use without being dropped. If the company improves this flaw, I would rate the product highly but until then can only rate it as one star. …
- Written by Michael M from Matthews
Nice case but
Like using this case/keyboard with my mini but I've had one annoyance that you may not be aware of and should be. If you want to u Like using this case/keyboard with my mini but I've had one annoyance that you may not be aware of and should be. If you want to use your mini and fold the case back behind your mini it can sense the magnets and shut off. It took me a little while to figure this out. But after actually testing this. Yep it does turn off. Not sure if there is a way to stop it either. It has nothing to do with the keyboard being turned on or not. So if you use a lot of apps that don't need the keyboard you should consider this before buying. …
- Written by KURT C from FRANKLIN PARK
11 of 13 people found this useful
Great cover and keyboard combo.
I love this product. It holds my iPad securely. I can get to the charging port easily even when the cover is on. The magnetic stri I love this product. It holds my iPad securely. I can get to the charging port easily even when the cover is on. The magnetic strip to hold the keyboard in place is awesome. Love the Red color. The only thing I am not sure about is the little leather piece on the side. I don't know if it is meant as a tab or if it is intended to hold a stylus.
PS I have the IPad Air so mine is larger. …
- Written by Patricia B from Grover Beach
12 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 26, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 2, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 25, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 3, 2014