The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./285 g
- Length: 5.85 in./14.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102829
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
excellent mini keyboard
Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi termi Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi terminal asks you to enter your hotel room-number. In these cases I have had to turn the keyboard off, type the information with the virtual keyboard.
Other than that it's great. I previously used the Logitech keyboard cover. I recommend this one over that. This protects ALL sides of the iPad, weighs less, and is still sturdy. …
- Written by Mark W from Iqaluit
134 of 138 people found this useful
All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like tha All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like that! Once I got used to the size of the keyboard I find I use it almost as much as I do my laptop. I especially like how you can use the keyboard and also tap the screen. Neat! How did I ever get along without this? I LOVE IT! …
- Written by Larry J W from Kaneohe
126 of 131 people found this useful
Sturdy, attractive, love the red!
It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape wi It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape with a magnet holding the bottom of the iPad. Hard to explain, but it works!
With my big hands, the keyboard is small and takes some getting used to. Much better than hunting and pecking on the on screen keyboard, though! Over time you will acclimate to the smaller keyboard.
Pricey, but well made and very functional! …
- Written by Richard R from SLINGERLANDS
120 of 124 people found this useful
I BOUGHT MY CASE AND AT THE BEGINNING THE I PAD STAYED IN PLACE. BUT LATER IT FELL FROM TO THE GROUND. I AM LUCKY THAT IT DID NOT I BOUGHT MY CASE AND AT THE BEGINNING THE I PAD STAYED IN PLACE. BUT LATER IT FELL FROM TO THE GROUND. I AM LUCKY THAT IT DID NOT BRAKE. THE RIGHT SIDE THAT HOLD IT, BROKE AND ALSO THE PLASTIC PART TO TURN ON AND OFF. DO NOT BUY IT'S RISK TO BRAKE YOUR IPAD. …
- Written by Nora L from Charlotte
3 of 5 people found this useful
Plastic keeps breaking
I've now replaced this model twice for the same reason; the plastic that holds the iPad in place near the iPad's power switch brea I've now replaced this model twice for the same reason; the plastic that holds the iPad in place near the iPad's power switch breaks off. I notice that every time I've gotten a replacement (which is always the newest model), the plastic keeps getting thicker. So Logitech IS improving its design by making its product sturdier and obviously other people are experiencing the same issue. Other than its weak plastic, the case and keyboard are handy and sturdily built. I've had no problems with the keyboard malfunctioning or the magnet that holds the iPad up. It would be nice if someday the keyboard lit up so I could type in the dark. …
- Written by Adrienne M from Camas
4 of 4 people found this useful
This keyboard has many positives as it is simple to connect via bluetooth and has keys that feel like a normal keyboard. Unfortun This keyboard has many positives as it is simple to connect via bluetooth and has keys that feel like a normal keyboard. Unfortunately, the clips that hold the iPad in place break easily. I accidentally dropped the first keyboard and blamed myself when the clips broke. The replacement keyboard I purchased seemed to have improved clips but the left clip broke with only two months (daily) use without being dropped. If the company improves this flaw, I would rate the product highly but until then can only rate it as one star. …
- Written by Michael M from Matthews
15 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you get different coloured cases?
- Asked by Annabelle C from Medway
- Apr 11, 2014