The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 8.5 in./21.6 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz./285 g
- Length: 5.85 in./14.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006134
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855102829
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like tha All I can say is WOW! This product is a must for anyone who uses an iPad Mini. It turns it into a computer just whoosh, like that! Once I got used to the size of the keyboard I find I use it almost as much as I do my laptop. I especially like how you can use the keyboard and also tap the screen. Neat! How did I ever get along without this? I LOVE IT! …
- Written by Larry J W from Kaneohe
74 of 77 people found this useful
excellent mini keyboard
Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi termi Please address the bug where the keyboard ceases to work during public-access wifi "popup" prompts, for example, when a wifi terminal asks you to enter your hotel room-number. In these cases I have had to turn the keyboard off, type the information with the virtual keyboard.
Other than that it's great. I previously used the Logitech keyboard cover. I recommend this one over that. This protects ALL sides of the iPad, weighs less, and is still sturdy. …
- Written by Mark W from Iqaluit
75 of 79 people found this useful
Sturdy, attractive, love the red!
It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape wi It really protects the ipad. It fits snugly into 2 rubber corners in the case, and stands up into reading position in landscape with a magnet holding the bottom of the iPad. Hard to explain, but it works!
With my big hands, the keyboard is small and takes some getting used to. Much better than hunting and pecking on the on screen keyboard, though! Over time you will acclimate to the smaller keyboard.
Pricey, but well made and very functional! …
- Written by Richard R from SLINGERLANDS
72 of 76 people found this useful
Great cover and keyboard combo.
I love this product. It holds my iPad securely. I can get to the charging port easily even when the cover is on. The magnetic stri I love this product. It holds my iPad securely. I can get to the charging port easily even when the cover is on. The magnetic strip to hold the keyboard in place is awesome. Love the Red color. The only thing I am not sure about is the little leather piece on the side. I don't know if it is meant as a tab or if it is intended to hold a stylus.
PS I have the IPad Air so mine is larger. …
- Written by Patricia B from Grover Beach
Outstanding Overall Product!
When I initially picked up my iPad mini, I wanted to go the minimalist route, and just purchased a regular magnetic thin top cover When I initially picked up my iPad mini, I wanted to go the minimalist route, and just purchased a regular magnetic thin top cover. It didn't take long to realize that not only did that cover not do the greatest job of protecting a rather expensive and relatively fragile device, but it also did not significantly add to one's grip on a sleek (and slick) frame.
While looking into cover options I began to discover all the things my iPad could accomplish, with the added productivity of Pages, Numbers and Adobe Acrobat, and so I decided to go for a protective keyboard cover. This cover really adds to the overall usefulness and security of the iPad mini. As mentioned before, it turns a device otherwise best suited to browsing, listening, and watching, into a productive unit, compared to which my full sized laptop can only best it in a few areas, but with the added weight, heat, and general cumbersomeness of a standard laptop.
The cover is both padded and protective, as well as gives you a great grip on the device. The only complaints I have (and they are mild) are 1) that the mute/screen lock button is difficult to access with the way that the curvature of the lid partially obscures it, and 2) as far as I can tell, there is no way to gauge what remains of the keyboard's battery life, either via the keyboard itself or through your iPad interface, only a blue light for connectivity and a green light to show sufficient charge. Other than those two small issues, it's really a fantastic accessory! …
- Written by Adam M from Clarksville
10 of 10 people found this useful
I love everything about this keyboard case, but the red picks up prints and dirt and does not come clean, despite everything we've I love everything about this keyboard case, but the red picks up prints and dirt and does not come clean, despite everything we've tried. Hoping my local Apple will exchange it for a black one. I have searched everywhere for cleaning instructions, but as yet have found nothing. I've had it for three weeks and I'm embarrassed to carry it--and I've been careful! Also, there is only a two-week window to return it, so be aware. If I could post a photo here I would. It's a shame; lovely product otherwise. …
- Written by Suzanne A from North Hills
20 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I think that it just a cover right, where can I buy the keyboard? Either Logitech or Apple is fine?
- Asked by Ruichang Y from Lancaster
- Feb 25, 2014
This includes the keyboard. It is permanently attached to the cover.
- Answered by Karen W from Burbank
- Mar 11, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Feb 24, 2014
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai
- Mar 11, 2014
does it work with the i pad 2
- Asked by Melody M from Whittier
- Mar 10, 2014
No it does not. This is a form fitting accessory and only fits the iPad Air.
- Answered by Robert K
- Apr 3, 2014