The Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Easy Frame Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPhone touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPhone looking like new. Plus, the easy install frame makes for painless, hassle-free installation.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Easy install frame for painless application
- Customized for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, easy install frame, cleaning wipe, and dust-removal film
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?Easy install frame takes the guesswork out of applying your film.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone touch screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Films
- Two easy install frames
- Dust removal sticker
- Microfiber cloth
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W437wwAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883634705
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I always have an anti-glare film on my iPhone, but getting it on correctly has been a problem. Usually I end up going through both I always have an anti-glare film on my iPhone, but getting it on correctly has been a problem. Usually I end up going through both films in the two-pack on a single try. Today, I bought the Belkin IRIS anti-glare film that includes the easy install frame and it worked perfectly. It took two minutes to clean the iPhone well and less than 1 minute to install the film in perfect alignment. And I still have the second film (and frame) to use at a later time. Thanks for this upgrade. …
- Written by Barry B from Placentia
26 of 29 people found this useful
Great Product - great application invention
This is the best invention ever for applying a protective film on an iPhone. Sad to see negative reviews by people who apparently This is the best invention ever for applying a protective film on an iPhone. Sad to see negative reviews by people who apparently did not have the patience to take the time to figure it out. I have never been happy with an iPhone protective film until now. I'm on my 4th iPhone and this I'd the first time I have been able to attach the film in a way where there are no bubbles, no mis-alignment, and you cannot even tell there is film on the iPhone. The instructions are diagrammatic and somewhat cryptic, but, if you take the time, you will be pleased with the results. (The frame helps get the film aligned perfectly and is then discarded). …
- Written by Timothy C from WEST HAVEN
14 of 17 people found this useful
Very easy to apply, completely bubble free. When I pulled back the first panel it looked like some big air bubbles were trapped. Very easy to apply, completely bubble free. When I pulled back the first panel it looked like some big air bubbles were trapped. They were actually between the second layer of disposable application film and the protective film. When the green application frame was removed the protective film was so flawless it did not look like there was anything on the screen. Just applied it so I can't rate its long term performance. …
- Written by Kurt C from Spokane
11 of 13 people found this useful
Don't Even Try This
This application system is garbage. Honestly don't even trick yourself into thinking its a good idea. Maybe it fits better on the This application system is garbage. Honestly don't even trick yourself into thinking its a good idea. Maybe it fits better on the 5s but I went through both of my films and now have to go buy a different brand due to the fact that dust was allowed to recollect from the lifting the film (tab 1) and an unbelievable amount of bubbles formed from laying the film (tab 2). …
- Written by Andrea T from Calgary
Not clear enough and horrible cut
Its too opaque for my taste, The home button cut is terrible, it is too wide and not circular, it is open at the bottom.
- Written by Tyrone C from Caracas
0 of 1 people found this useful
I've always hated applying film protectors in the past. How fast and easy was this? Took about 5 minutes. ONLY issue? So flawless I've always hated applying film protectors in the past. How fast and easy was this? Took about 5 minutes. ONLY issue? So flawless that I seriously couldn't tell whether I had applied it. Thought maybe I'd screwed up and that the film hadn't attached to screen. Nope. It's there, and it's incredible. …
- Written by Matthew O from Greensboro
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is iPhone and iPad oleophobic coating damaged by protective films?
- Asked by Mark H
- Jan 6, 2014
What is the color of the frame
- Asked by Larry P from Mesquite
- Dec 16, 2013
Light green. The frame is designed to be removed and thrown away upon completion of the installatio Light green. The frame is designed to be removed and thrown away upon completion of the installation. …
- Answered by James F from Rye Brook
- Jan 4, 2014