The Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 is a lightweight, secure custom design that lets you keep your iPhone handy while you exercise. It features double D-rings, fused construction, a clear window with touch-screen compatibility, and an easy-entry fold-over back pocket. And of course it's emblazoned with a high-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing. The water-resistant pocket fabrication protects your iPhone from moisture and breathability channels help increase air flow to prevent any chance of overheating.
- Choice of men's or women's size
- Lightweight, secure custom arm band featuring Double D-Ring construction
- Clear window with touch screen compatibility
- Easy entry fold-over back pocket
- High-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing
- Moisture management focus with water-resistant pocket fabrication protecting device against moisture
- Added breathability channels increasing air flow to prevent overheating of device
Did you notice?The pocket for your iPhone is water-resistant and designed to guard against moisture.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and conveniently take your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along when you exercise.
What's in the Box?
- Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 0.02 in./0.05 cm
- Width: 5.35 in./13.6 cm
- Weight: 0.067 oz./1.86 g
- Length: 14.25 in./36.19 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: N.RN.38.556.OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 887791035608
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I have normal sized arms and I could barely get the band around my arm. Once it was on it was not comfortable at all. Definitely w I have normal sized arms and I could barely get the band around my arm. Once it was on it was not comfortable at all. Definitely wouldn't recommend unless you have super tiny arms. …
- Written by Carol B from Fort huachuca
77 of 78 people found this useful
It seems pretty durable, but it is the tiniest arm band of all time. We need to return it.
- Written by Bradford H from Enfield
65 of 65 people found this useful
Arm band for bones?!
I have 12" biceps and normal sized arms. I lift weights and weight train 6x per week. I could barely get this band on my arm!!! Sm I have 12" biceps and normal sized arms. I lift weights and weight train 6x per week. I could barely get this band on my arm!!! Smallest arm band I have ever even tried to use. When on, it's so uncomfortable and tight I just could not use it. Returning immediately. …
- Written by Leah C from Agawam
64 of 67 people found this useful
Fits perfectly and I'm in love!
I am happily surprised by this armband. After reading the other reviews I was slightly concerned that the band wouldn't fit on my I am happily surprised by this armband. After reading the other reviews I was slightly concerned that the band wouldn't fit on my arm. But because I'm a tad smaller than the average woman, only 5'3" 120lbs, I thought I'd give it a shot. And I'm glad I did! The clear protective screen still allows me to control my phone and the touch screen is still sensitive enough. The neoprene material absorbs sweat and keeps my phone dry. The armband fits around my arm with even more room for adjusting if need be. Don't let the other reviews talk you out of this product... it's AMAZING!! …
- Written by Hayle O from Kansas City
Quality armband for smaller arms
Prior reviews are correct in that this is a small armband compared to most. The entire band is only 14" long and the strap loops t Prior reviews are correct in that this is a small armband compared to most. The entire band is only 14" long and the strap loops through the other end twice. It is very sturdy without being bulky and stays in place well. It fits the iPhone 5c perfectly. This is a great product for people with an arm circumference of 10 inches or less. Nice to have an option on the market for smaller arms. …
- Written by Megan B from Durham
3 of 3 people found this useful
Really cause mine keeps sliding down my arms I'm 5'2 131 and I'm half way to being 50 years old. Just to tell u a little about me. Really cause mine keeps sliding down my arms I'm 5'2 131 and I'm half way to being 50 years old. Just to tell u a little about me. Once I sweat it stays on …
- Written by Marni T from Sturbridge
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this allow for a Lifeproof case to remain on the iphone5?
- Asked by Katherine B from Murrells Inlet
- Nov 19, 2014
Does the iPhone 6 fit into this?
- Asked by Vanessa H
- Sep 20, 2014
no, i guess. this one is for 5s/5/5c. 6 is a little bit larger than those ones. maybe wait for a cou no, i guess. this one is for 5s/5/5c. 6 is a little bit larger than those ones. maybe wait for a couple months there might be suitable ones available …
- Answered by Tianhao Z from Winnipeg
- Sep 26, 2014
Is the Fingerprint identity sensor of iPhone 5S is useable in spite of the plastic protector film in this armband?
- Asked by Jérémy C
- Feb 13, 2014
No, Fingerprint sensor is not working with plastic cover.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014
Can headphones be used with this case?
- Asked by Thomas T from Carbondale
- May 9, 2014
Yes you can there is hole on the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014