The ultimate in convenience for home or office, this mophie combination includes a Mophie Juice Pack Plus impact-resistant battery case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 along with a Juice Pack frictionless charge dock. The Juice Pack Plus's rechargeable 2100mAh battery can extend your iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 battery life by 120 percent—while adding the protection of a dual-injected band. And the dock starts charging the second your device makes contact.
The mophie frictionless Charging Dock is designed to begin charging the Plus case and your iPhone on contact. This bundled solution was developed to make charging at home or in the office as effortless as possible.
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of an impact-resistant case with shockproof band
- Rechargeable 2100mAh lithium ion polymer battery
- Frictionless dock begins charging on contact
- Stable and secure dock with easy one-handed removal for a quick departure
- Complete impact-resistant protection for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
Did you notice?The impact-resistant battery case can extend your iPhone battery life by as much as 120 percent.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s powered and protected at home, work, or on the road.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Micro USB cable
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Mophie Juice Pack Dock
- Fitting insert
- Tethered USB cable and cable management
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours on 3G
- Height: Case: 5.58 in./14.17 cm; Dock: 0.96 in./2.44 cm
- Width: Case: 2.63 in./6.68 cm; Dock: 3.3 in./8.38 cm
- Weight: Case: 3.14 oz./89 g; Dock: 8.21 oz./232.7 g
- Length: Case: 0.69 in./1.75 cm; Dock: 2.36 in./6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2588_BNDL-JPP5-P-DDOCK-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472025889
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best Case and Dock
Very solid case and well protects my iPhone 5s. Love the rubber grip feel too. Can go all day and night, have never run out of p Very solid case and well protects my iPhone 5s. Love the rubber grip feel too. Can go all day and night, have never run out of power for traveling or had to scramble at the airport for a charging station. …
- Written by John L from Pompano Beach
Another Terrific Addition to the Mophie Family!
This combination alone is one of the best investments I ever made. Not only do you have a way to ensure you have that extra power This combination alone is one of the best investments I ever made. Not only do you have a way to ensure you have that extra power to get you through the whole day, but you have a functional charging base that actually works seamlessly and with no effort what so ever! No more wiggling your phone in its case into some generic charging base that advertised itself as "compatible with iPhone", this one just works flawlessly, you drop it right into the slot in the base and the charging begins! And YES both the phone and the charging case are being charged! It's just awesome being able to charge my phone in its case without having to struggle or give it much thought. I have these bases in several locations at home and in my office.
We all know that the Iphone is a greta phone but its battery has lacked ability to get some of us through the entire day, no secret here. This is the whole reason one need to have that added back up power for those times when we are running low on power and have no resources available to plug in. By just turning the switch on the back of the Juice Pak we get a boost of power that gives us a little more surf/talk time, not to mention adding a layer of protection to the phone itself! For as long as I have had an iPhone I have had a Mophie charger attached to it. I do not leave home ever without one!
Mophie products have always been 100% reliable and extremely durable having withstood in my personal experience falls from motorcycles, ski lifts and counter tops. should you need service or warranty work their customer service is hands down one of the best! I have no reservation recommending them and this combination is like a gift from heaven! …
- Written by John H from new york
14 of 21 people found this useful
Great cradle, good idea, very poor performance.
The idea of this is great. The cradle is well made and works great. The actual Mophie pack fits nice and would be great, if it wor The idea of this is great. The cradle is well made and works great. The actual Mophie pack fits nice and would be great, if it worked as claimed. They claim 120% , which sounds great and seems realistic given the size. In reality I could only get 40 to 50% off a full charge without using my device. I've read other reviews and its seems my experience was unique. Its unfortunate because my last Mophie worked great. I'm not sure what changed but the added size, weight and the price didn't justify only 40% more juice. …
- Written by Joshua B from Dover
18 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
CAN THIS ALSO CHARGE THE MOPHIE SPACE PACK CASE?
- Asked by Chris B from Irmo
- Apr 30, 2014
Does the dock sync the docked iPhone with the computer via connected cable?
- Asked by Daniel M from Henderson
- Feb 9, 2014
No. The dock is only a charger. In order to sync your iPhone while the mophie case is on, you must No. The dock is only a charger. In order to sync your iPhone while the mophie case is on, you must enable iTunes wifi sync. The mophie case has a build in lightning cable that charges your phone when the case is attached and the switch is "on". To charge the case, with iPhone on or not, you use a micro USB cord, or the supplied dock. Neither the micro USB or dock provide data parr through. …
- Answered by Alan H from Somersworth
- Mar 9, 2014
does the dock charge the case or the phone?
- Asked by Derek O from Clovis
- Jan 5, 2014
It charges both.
- Answered by Armando A from San Antonio
- Jan 8, 2014