The ADOPTED Leather Folio case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 offers a folding design with an integrated interior pocket to hold your ID and essential credit cards. Wrapped in genuine full-grain leather, the case relies on ADOPTED's unique non-conductive metallized frame. And the suede interior surface effectively protects your iPhone display. The case also ensures full access to all buttons and ports.
- Genuine full-grain leather case
- Folio design with integrated interior card pocket
- Single card pocket holds up to two cards
- Non-conductive metallized frame combines with the full-grain leather for a classic look and feel
- Suede-lined interior cover
- Full access to all buttons and ports
Did you notice?The case is built on a sturdy non-conductive metallized frame.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along with ID and credit cards in one finely crafted leather case.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Folio Case
- Form Factor: Armband, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 12.8 cm/5 in.
- Width: 1.4 cm/0.54 in.
- Weight: 3.2 g
- Length: 6.4 cm/2.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11182
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011327
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
This is a fantastically functional leather case. Beautifully made too. Keeps all parts of your iPhone safe, including the screen This is a fantastically functional leather case. Beautifully made too. Keeps all parts of your iPhone safe, including the screen. The leather feels great to the touch and the case feels solid and sturdy, yet still sleek and eloquent. Most surprising feature is the soft felt lining that is on the inside of the front cover keeps my iPhone's screen clean at all times (I never put a credit card or ID in the slot which might reduce that feature).
I have the iPhone 6 now, and I recently bought this same case for it as well ... it's even more perfect! Do a web-search.
Tip: when on a phone call using the phone, after you fold the leather cover back, keep a little gap open between the back of the phone and the cover ... that ensures the noise-cancelling opening that is next to the flash on the back of the phone remains unobstructed during calls. Sounds like a hassle, but it absolutely is no problem at all.
Do yourself a favor and try this case; it's worth every penny spent on it. …
- Written by Randall P from Lewisville
Well Made, elegant folio case...superb leather, brilliant design.
This is a great folio case if you want a folio styled case...I like them and this is one of the best. Leather is well sewn and tex This is a great folio case if you want a folio styled case...I like them and this is one of the best. Leather is well sewn and textured for a great grip but easily slides in the pocket. I don't use a screen protector so this works well for me. I like that I can open it with one hand to answer phone....I have the iPhone 6 model. …
- Written by BART B from FLETCHER
4 of 4 people found this useful
Great product !
I love the looks of this product. Slim and doesn't take up a lot of space in clothing. I like that it prevents turning off sound I love the looks of this product. Slim and doesn't take up a lot of space in clothing. I like that it prevents turning off sound button by accident. (That used to happen to me a lot before) I also like that I can slip a twenty into the opening on the inner cover for emergencies and no one knows it is there but me. (I'm always short of cash.)
- Written by Martin B from Philadelphia
23 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would the iPhone 6 plus fit into this leather case? If not, what quality leather case can one get for the iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Gabriel O from Colindale
- Sep 28, 2014
Does the cover fold back easily behind the iPhone if needed?
- Asked by Adam C from West Chester
- Jul 31, 2014
Yes it folds back perfectly
- Answered by Lewis F from Smithtown
- Oct 3, 2014
how does this close? Has it a magnet or anything to keep it protected if the phone falls down?
- Asked by Cedric B
- May 22, 2014
How many cards does this case hold?
- Asked by Christopher P from Los Angeles
- Apr 14, 2014
It fits two cards really tightly. I don't think you'll be able to have any more.
- Answered by Abbas E
- May 20, 2014
Does this fit the iPhone 5c?
- Asked by Liz T from New Canaan
- Apr 12, 2014
- Answered by Matthew N from Vancouver
- Apr 24, 2014