Designed and hand-crafted in Los Angeles, the Gräf & Lantz Evan sleeve for MacBook combines top-grain leather and top-quality merino wool felt from Germany to deliver stylish protection. Precision stitching ensures a precise fit that snugly follows the lines of your MacBook.
- Genuine leather flap with secure snap closure
- Form fitting and sleek finish
- Perfect for travel
- Minimalist design aesthetic
- High-quality natural materials
- 100% handmade in USA
Did you notice?The sleeve is entirely handmade in the USA.
Apple Recommends ForRich natural felt and top-grain leather together beautifully protect your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Gräf & Lantz Evan Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 0.5 in./1.2 cm
- Width: 14 in./35.5 cm
- Weight: 6.7 oz./190 g
- Length: 9.5 in./24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4504O
- UPC or EAN No.: 852710005093
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
I love my Gräf and Lantz sleeve and I get comments on it wherever I go. It's sleek and weighs almost nothing - what's the point of I love my Gräf and Lantz sleeve and I get comments on it wherever I go. It's sleek and weighs almost nothing - what's the point of buying a light computer to add weight with a case? Keep it light, keep it classy! And this is classy. Looks expensive but isn't. Nice colors too - I have the orange one. …
- Written by Alan I from New York
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
would the latest retina display macbook pro 13'' fir into this sleeve?
- Asked by Melissa V from Cambridge
- Mar 14, 2014
It does! fits great, super sleek, zero extra bulk.
- Answered by Todd H from Calgary
- May 20, 2014