The Kenneth Cole New York Glazed Colombian Leather Flapover Portfolio for MacBook is a stylish business carry-all that includes a padded pocket for up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro as well as a padded pocket for your iPad.
- Rich, full-grain glazed Colombian leather exterior
- Double-gusset, flapover construction with secure tuck lock closures and a fully lined interior
- Front open top pocket with an organizer to hold a variety of business essentials including an iPhone
- Front zippered compartment features a padded open accessory pocket
- Padded pocket for iPad
- Padded computer compartment accommodates up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Spacious rear zipper file pocket
- Easy-access rear exterior open pocket with hidden magnetic closure
- Removable, adjustable, and padded shoulder strap
- Convenient top handle
Did you notice?In addition to padded pockets for your MacBook and iPad, there's plenty of storage to keep your accessories organized.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, and daily gear in Kenneth Cole New York style.
What's in the Box?
- Kenneth Cole New York Leather Flapover Portfolio for MacBook
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Shoulder Case
- Material: Leather
- Height: 12.75 in./32.39 cm
- Width: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Weight: 3.6 lb./1.63 kg
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 529741A
- UPC or EAN No.: 023572489431
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Stylish. Functional. Great Bag.
Don't know how many bags I've tried over the years. Travelling with two phones, iPad, MacBook, noise cancelling headphones, associ Don't know how many bags I've tried over the years. Travelling with two phones, iPad, MacBook, noise cancelling headphones, associated cables and paperwork gets tedious. Now I can do it in style. Looks great, plenty of storage space and functional compartments. The inside lining feels a little cheap, but that's probably just in because the outside leather looks and feels so good. …
- Written by Kingsley S from Virginia Beach
21 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What color is this. Dark brown, black, etc.?
- Asked by Steve S from Vermontville
- Jan 26, 2014
- Answered by Scott M from Methuen
- Jan 30, 2014