Wacom's Intuos Creative Pen Tablet combines a pressure-sensitive pen and multi-touch capabilities in one smart device. Create digitally on your Mac with the natural comfort, precision and feel of traditional brushes and pencils. Even includes software bundle key for popular applications such as Autodesk SketchBook Express and ArtRage 3.
- ExpressKeys can be programmed per application
- Advanced mapping features
- Change the colour of the pen holder and the pen ring to suit your mood or style
- All products can be made wireless (extra wireless kit necessary)
- Multi-touch surface lets your zoom, scroll and position your work using intuitive gestures.
Did you notice?You can personalise your Intuos Pen and Touch by changing the colour of the pen holder and pen ring.
Apple Recommends ForCreating unique designs and editing images on your Mac or PC as naturally as if you were drawing with a traditional pen and paper.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom Intuos Digital Pen and Touch Pad
- USB cable
- Replacement parts (pen nibs, pen holder, colour rings)
- Quick start guide
- Installation CD
- Cable Length: 3.3 ft./1 m
- Connections: USB
- Width: 8.75 in./22.22 cm
- Weight: 1.15 lb./520 g
- Length: 10.75 in./27.3 cm
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Mfr. Part Number: CTH680
- UPC or EAN No.: 753218991096
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Active area: 8.5 by 5.3 in.
Ratings & Reviews
Very responsive and very reliable
I recently bought Intous pen and Touch table - small size and I found it very useful, I am left handed so I thought it might be qu I recently bought Intous pen and Touch table - small size and I found it very useful, I am left handed so I thought it might be quiet hard for me to get used to it. Now I feel very comfortable with it and I recommend anyone uses Illustrator or photoshop to try it. …
- Written by Ibrahim A from Kitchener
15 of 15 people found this useful
I have used a Wacom Bamboo for 5 years now. I recently replace my bamboo with the Intuos Pen and Touch. This tablet is great, ni I have used a Wacom Bamboo for 5 years now. I recently replace my bamboo with the Intuos Pen and Touch. This tablet is great, nice size to use with a dual display. Nicely constructed and very stable. It does take a couple weeks to get used to using it instead of a mouse. Wacom has had great consumer support, if problems arise. …
- Written by Tami B from Aurora
25 of 25 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen function with Sketchbook pro?
- Asked by Sandra P from Colorado Springs
- Dec 8, 2014
Does this product work with photoshop elements 12?
- Asked by Linda W
- Nov 25, 2014
What exactly is included in the software package?
- Asked by Olivia V from Richmond Hill
- May 30, 2014
Wacom has made some slight changes to their software bundle offering. With Intuos Pen Small, Intuos Wacom has made some slight changes to their software bundle offering. With Intuos Pen Small, Intuos Pen & Touch Small and Intuos Pen & Touch Medium, downloadable versions of Autodesk SketchBook Express and ArtRage 3.5 are included. …
- Answered by Wacom T
- Jun 25, 2014
Can I use the pen alone to write on my Ipad mini?
- Asked by Luiza C from Rio De Janeiro
- Sep 11, 2014