A personal concert hall, movie theater, and production suite, the Turtle Beach i60 Wireless iOS Media headset delivers a remarkably immersive audio experience on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Built from the ground up for Apple devices, the headset places you in the middle of perfectly tuned surround sound for movies, music, and games. Its revolutionary audio processing technology and precision-engineered speakers let you tune the uncompressed multi-channel audio to your exact specifications—so you hear every raw detail.
A complete media solution
This complete and versatile headset audio system can easily handle the demands of movies, music, games, and phone calls on your Mac and iOS devices.
Professional grade audio
Large, powerful speakers with acoustically tuned drivers and uncompressed dual-band wireless audio deliver studio-quality audio performance and clarity.
Breakthrough USB transmitter
Delivers incredible sound and enables quick access to volume controls, and more. Incredible Sound: Immersive DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound lets you experience audio from your Mac like never before.
Memory-foam ear cushions make it easy to wear the i60 headset for as long as you like. And the headset's overall smart, clean design nicely compliments your iOS devices.
- A complete headset audio system that multi-tasks between your Mac and iOS devices for movies, music, games, and phone calls
- Large powerful speakers with acoustically tuned drivers and uncompressed dual-band wireless audio deliver professional grade audio performance
- Breakthrough USB transmitter delivers impressive sound and enables quick access to volume controls, Bluetooth pairing, and more
- Immersive DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound lets you experience audio from your Mac in a new way
- Multiple built-in microphones with breakthrough noise-filtering technology provide outstanding voice pick up wherever you are
- Dual-band 5Ghz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi technology for complete interference-free wireless transmission between the headset and its transmitter base
- With a simple tap you can take calls or talk to Siri on your iPhone
- Luxurious memory foam ear cushions and a soft leather headband provide long-term comfort
Did you notice?Dual-band Wi-Fi technology works within the Wi-Fi standards for wireless transmission free of interference.
Apple Recommends ForSurround yourself in sound with a Bluetooth wireless connection to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Turtle Beach i60 Wireless iOS Media Headset
- i60 transmitter and transmitter cable
- Headset charging and mobile adaptor cable
- 6.3 mm adapter and airline adapter plugs
- Headset carry bag
- Quick start guide and Turtle Beach sticker
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Foldable, Sound Isolating, Stereo, Stereo Bluetooth, Wind noise reduction, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 110 cm
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: 2 Neodymium Drivers
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Charge Time: Four hours
- Stand By Time: Auto shut down
- Mfr. Part Number: TBS-7020-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 731855070206
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
AWESOME - these blow away my Beats - fidelity and features are a 10
these headsets are loaded with features... i can play games on my mac, answer my iPhone, change sounds to make games better, con these headsets are loaded with features... i can play games on my mac, answer my iPhone, change sounds to make games better, control my iPad and the fidelity BLOWS away my Beats. In addition, they are super cool!! I don't know why anyone would buy beats when they can get these... …
- Written by Kenneth F from New York
57 of 61 people found this useful
Best sound out there
Wow! Felt like I was at a concert listening to my music. These are a game changer.
- Written by Jake E from New York
39 of 43 people found this useful
Great for Movies
I don't know of any headset better than these to watch movies on my mac. This headset sounds absolutely amazing!!! Makes me wanna I don't know of any headset better than these to watch movies on my mac. This headset sounds absolutely amazing!!! Makes me wanna throw my beats in the garbage can... …
- Written by Michael J from San Mateo
36 of 38 people found this useful
The sound quality is fine and they're probably ok for games, but they have a killer problem for listening to music. If the music i The sound quality is fine and they're probably ok for games, but they have a killer problem for listening to music. If the music isn't turned up loud enough, the auto-shutoff feature shuts them down after a few minutes. This is massively annoying and makes them pretty much useless.
I've read the Turtle Beach website, where they have a handy document where they tell you to blow in the microphone when you hear the shutdown message. Apart from being a really cruddy "solution", this doesn't even work. I've tried contacting Turtle Beach support for further advice, but haven't heard a word back from them.
I did a web search to look for a solution. It turns out many others have the same problem across the range of their wireless headphones. The only solution I've found is to turn the volume up and wear earplugs under the headset. Pretty stupid, but it works. Considering how expensive this headset was, I'm thoroughly disappointed.
One of my worst purchasing decisions in a long time. …
- Written by David S from Frankfurt am Main
1 of 1 people found this useful
They work very well but can be confusing. Many very small buttons
I have large hands so the very small buttons can be difficult to use. They will be identified will any device set up to use Blueto I have large hands so the very small buttons can be difficult to use. They will be identified will any device set up to use Bluetooth. That includes HDTV's and more. I paired mine with a Panasonic zt60 with no problem. You can even double pair it too. The broadcasting unit is of little use to me but I'm sure it works very well. You have the option to use BT or wire it for audio too. I would like an equalizer and better written instructions that are in the box not needed to download. The surround mode works somewhat, but there are many other items that are better but pretty much are only wired. How much surround can one expect with only two speakers. I have tried Parrot Ziks and many others, but this fits my head very well. Work well, sound pretty good, pretty comfy, not cheap. …
- Written by Timothy J S from irvine
1 of 3 people found this useful
it is perfect when it works. I had it connected as turtlebeach specified in their manual. it works good for about 2 - 20 min. afte it is perfect when it works. I had it connected as turtlebeach specified in their manual. it works good for about 2 - 20 min. after that it just disconnect and stop receiving the audio. 50% of the time also disconnects the keyboard and trackpad (I do not understand this since they are using the bluetooth, while the I60 is connected to the transmitter via wifi). so I do not have a way to troubleshoot other than force power the iMac off. I would not recommend until they fix this. I contacted TB but still waiting for a reply, maybe it is just bad timing due to the holidays …
- Written by Miguelangel C from Corpus Christi
5 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it comfortable for long periods time
- Asked by Abo Nawaf . from Eugene
- Dec 16, 2013
No answers yet
is it compatible with the samsung smart tv's?
- Asked by James R from East Hanover
- Dec 22, 2013
No answers yet
iPhone 5S and/or iPad Air compatible, especially w/ Siri/Voice Control? Thanks!
- Asked by Heidi H from Tampa
- Nov 5, 2013