The Turtle Beach i30 Wireless iOS Media headset gives you a richer experience with your music, movies and games on your iOS devices no matter where you are. Advanced Bluetooth technology provides a clear connection to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and easy control of your volume, track selection, and more straight from the earcup.
Drown out unwanted distractions
Superior noise-cancelling performance ensures that you hear full, vibrant sound straight from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. In addition, invisible mic technology eliminates unwanted noise so every conversation is free and clear.
Memory-foam ear cushions make it easy to wear the i30 headset for as long as you like. And the headset's overall smart, clean design nicely compliments your iOS devices.
- Class-leading Bluetooth technology for full control—change tracks, adjust volume and even take calls without touching your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Active noise-cancelling technology silences unwanted background sound to deliver an immersive listening experience
- Multiple built-in microphones with breakthrough noise-filtering technology provide outstanding voice pick up wherever you are
- Massive powerful speakers with acoustically tuned drivers deliver precise audio performance and clarity
- Luxurious memory foam ear cushions and a soft leather headband provide long-term comfort
- On a plane, simply connect the included cable to take full advantage of the noise-cancelling technology with the wireless feature turned off
Did you notice?Active noise cancellation and noise filtering ensure that your calls are as clear as possible.
Apple Recommends ForImmerse yourself in sound with a Bluetooth wireless connection to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Turtle Beach i30 Wireless iOS Media Headset
- Headset charging cable
- Mobile adapter cable
- Airline adapter plug
- Headset cloth carry bag
- Quick start guide and Turtle Beach sticker
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling, Noise Isolation, Stereo, Stereo Bluetooth, Wind noise reduction, Wireless
- Connections: Bluetooth
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: TBS-7010-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 731855070107
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The search (for ideal over-ear Bluetooth headphones) continues
*Blargh* I'm sitting here at a Starbucks, having just picked these up at the Rideau Apple Store. I held out hope that these would *Blargh* I'm sitting here at a Starbucks, having just picked these up at the Rideau Apple Store. I held out hope that these would be the headphones for me. After all, Apple was selling them at their store, so surely they must have done some vetting, right? Well, they also carry the Beats Studio Wireless and Jabra Revo Wireless (not to mention anything about Bluetooth speakers), and yet I didn't like those either.
I find these to be muffled (which, if I'm not mistaken, is a sign of inadequate midrange and high-end frequency reproduction?). Results vary wildly depending on the source material you're listening to, and I have pretty radically varied taste in music. So, it's a problem. I guess that's why Turtle Beach included on-board DSP (treble and/or bass boost). To my mind, headphones are supposed to be as neutral as possible, with clarity. I found these headphones neither neutral nor especially clear. Something interesting worth noting: with bass boost on, there was noticeable clipping and distortion on some tracks. Just an FYI. Also, the sound stage wasn't wide enough for me. It wasn't claustrophobic either. I would describe it as "cozy", but I'm looking for something wider, and with greater clarity.
Also, I have to comment on the build quality: it's fair enough, but the plastic ear cups are a little too cheap looking and feeling.
Your milage may vary on these and any headphones. For me, I can barely give them 3 out of 5. If you can, demo them at an Apple Store before buying. I recently demoed the Logitech UE 6000s. I wanted to try the 9000s (the Bluetooth version of the 6000s), but couldn't find any in the area to try. Apple should really carry the 9000s. I will probably end up getting those because I really like the 6000s, and the 9000s are identical, just with a Bluetooth option.
I'll be returning these this afternoon. Ah, well, I had to try them, right? …
- Written by Keith M from Ottawa
These headphones were my first step into something other than ear buds. I simply wanted decent sound, microphone and Bluetooth. My These headphones were my first step into something other than ear buds. I simply wanted decent sound, microphone and Bluetooth. My initial impressions are: WOW. Not only did those features impress me, the sound did as well. Granted, I don't have a profession in the music industry of any sort, I just love my music. I don't own a car, so I am commuting in an urban city. I wear these all the time, have glasses, and find the comfort level amazing. The ear pads are made out of memory foam, which adds to the comfort. I enjoy the buttons behind the ear pads, so I don't have to pull out my phone all the time. When someone calls, they can hear me great. I am truly enjoying these... and no regrets on purchase. …
- Written by Megan S from Chicago
5 of 5 people found this useful
Nice! I'm pleased
I was looking for a high-quality "multitasking" mic'ed headset to be able to connect online with collaborators while moving around I was looking for a high-quality "multitasking" mic'ed headset to be able to connect online with collaborators while moving around the office, and be able to listen to music over my various devices. The i30s do not disappoint.
The mic works wonderfully, and the noise cancellation is quite good, indeed!
I detect some noise if using treble boost or treble and bass boost, but bass boost mode is very nice.
The headset is wireless but can be wired if needed/desired.
I'm very happy with the purchase. Keep in mind the price. If you are in the ~300$ full-sized headset market, then you'll be happy. …
- Written by Thomas F from Kirkland
21 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this headset have a voice monitor capability? I.e. Can you hear your own voice out of the speakers when talking on a call?
- Asked by Curtis A from Vancouver
- Nov 23, 2013