The Acme Made Skinny Book surrounds your iPad mini in slim, streamlined protection at home, in the office, or on the road. Its unique play-through design lets you use your iPad in whichever of three modes you find most comfortable: landscape, portrait, or typing. This one multi-use case makes it easy to watch movies and videos, carry on FaceTime and Skype conversations, and type in superb comfort. Custom materials offer a smooth, leather-like touch, while also ensuring stain and water resistance. The subtle built-in stretch band keeps the case closed and secure—and your iPad safe from dust and scratches.
- Three-way play-through design lets you use iPad mini in landscape, portrait, or typing mode while it's still in the protective case
- Custom material provides a smooth, leather-like hand in addition to stain and water resistance
- Durable polycarbonate frame secures iPad mini in place for a superior viewing and typing experience
- Pop-out stand creates a steady and sturdy platform for viewing in portrait mode
- Foldable exterior cover with soft stretch band makes a platform for viewing in landscape or typing mode
- Smooth and wide stretch band keeps case shut and iPad mini free from dust and scratches
- Slim, simple, and stylish design offers protection while in use and for travel
Did you notice?The play-through design lets you use your iPad in any of three modes: landscape, portrait, or typing.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carry and protect your iPad mini throughout your busy day.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Book Case for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Portfolio
- Material: Soft Touch
- Height: 9.5 in./24.1 cm
- Weight: 7.05 oz./199.85 g
- Length: 0.7 in./1.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AM36626-PWW
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035368059
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship (For details, please visit www.acmemade.com)
Ratings & Reviews
I am most happy with the quality of this case. I love how you can use it in so many different ways but more importantly to me it I am most happy with the quality of this case. I love how you can use it in so many different ways but more importantly to me it protects my iPad mini when I travel yet is still lightweight enough that I can carry it in my purse. Best kept secret for iPad mini cases. …
- Written by Christine B from Aliso Viejo
50 of 52 people found this useful
Solid built multifunction case that will go the distance!
Spare no expenses with this case because you will get your monies worth out of it! I have been waiting for something like this to Spare no expenses with this case because you will get your monies worth out of it! I have been waiting for something like this to come along and finally Acme Made has done it! The multiple ways to stand your iPod mini in this case is wonderful! My favorite (which isn't pictured) is Portrait Mode, when the case stands vertical (in an upside down V shape) which is perfect for utilizing FaceTime or Skype. Despite there is a lack of color options, the case itself is great, well made, so versatile & I have already put mine to great use many times over! …
- Written by F B from Portland
47 of 49 people found this useful
This case is awesome. View your mini from any position. The perfect protection solution for this kind of investment.
- Written by Rick R from Sonoma
37 of 41 people found this useful
The Acme Made Skinny Book Case finds the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics. Closed, this iPad mini case looks l The Acme Made Skinny Book Case finds the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics. Closed, this iPad mini case looks like one of my Moleskin notebooks. Open, it offers 4 different viewing options, perfect for when I am either writing emails, checking Facebook, reading an article, watching a movie, or FaceTiming. In addition, the cover engages with your iPad the way the Apple Smart Covers do. For the price and what this product offers, it is well worth your money. …
- Written by Sarah W from Vancouver
3 of 3 people found this useful
Well Worth the Money
I replaced my Belkin Chambray book-type case with this Acme case and I'm VERY happy that I did. The Acme case offers 3 different I replaced my Belkin Chambray book-type case with this Acme case and I'm VERY happy that I did. The Acme case offers 3 different stand orientations plus the automatic on/off when you open/close it. Yes, it's a bit pricey at $50 but it's well worth the money (and I say this as someone who's owned iOS devices for four years and refused to spend over $20 on a case, until now). It's lightweight, sturdy, and fits neatly in a purse. I highly recommend this case!
(Tip for iPad Mini owners: stay away from the Belkin case I mentioned above. They obstruct the side buttons, the sleep button, and the corners of the screen). …
- Written by Alicia Z from Las Vegas
6 of 6 people found this useful
LOVE this case
Seriously, having inspected all the cases at the Apple Store in person, I bought this one and am so so happy it. It is classy chi Seriously, having inspected all the cases at the Apple Store in person, I bought this one and am so so happy it. It is classy chic and gives me so many options. …
- Written by Christin H from Evanston
2 of 2 people found this useful