Harman Kardon's Nova Wireless Stereo Speaker System combines beauty and performance to faithfully reproduce the music on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. That's because Harmon Kardon focuses on the smallest details of acoustics and materials—from the seamless, see-through enclosure that exposes the turbine housing for the woofers and drivers to the custom-tuned DSP. It also means Nova can adapt easily to any audio system, thanks to integral Bluetooth wireless with NFC as well as analog and optical connectors.
- Powered 2.0, stereo speaker system
- Performance-tuned 2.5-inch drivers and 1.25-inch tweeters for a richer listening experience
- Passive radiator for extended bass response
- Harman DSP for improved sound stage and detailed voicing
- Compatibility with any device via analog and optical inputs
- Bluetooth wireless streaming with NFC
Did you notice?A choice of Bluetooth wireless, analog, and optical connectivity provides maximum flexibility.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly fill any room with rich stereo music from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Nova Wireless Stereo Speaker System
- AC adapter
- 3.5mm connector cable
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Optical, Wireless
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 2.5” drivers and 1.25” tweeters
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 6.5 in./16.5 cm
- Width: 6.3 in./16 cm
- Weight: 5.29 lb./2.4 kg
- Length: 4.5 in./11.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HKNOVABLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 028292262883
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I have these connected with the aura wireless speaker?
- Asked by Victor L from Brownsville
- Sep 25, 2014
So if I have a network of Airport Expresses which all remotely stream from my PC can this speaker join that network as just another station?
- Asked by Paul M from Austin
- Jul 19, 2014
does one speaker need to be connected with a cable, or is it true wireless?
- Asked by Len C from Tucson
- May 7, 2014
You can connect your audio source with bluetooth (wireless) or optical cable (such as from Apple TV) You can connect your audio source with bluetooth (wireless) or optical cable (such as from Apple TV). Either way a wire connects to two speakers together and one speaker has a power cord. …
- Answered by Robert N from Cupertino
- Oct 16, 2014
price is for both units? can i connect it to an LCD (TV)?
- Asked by Benny M
- Jun 10, 2014
Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3. Yes, you get a stereo set. It can be connected to a TV with either the optical connection or the 3.5mm input. …
- Answered by Quinton K from Holt
- Jun 21, 2014