The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you’re carrying out the door. So you’ll always have high-quality sound wherever you are.
Tap to amplify
Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right.
One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac’s USB port to any outlet.
- Small but loud ultra-portable sound system
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device or other Pill
- Amplify or Stereo your music by tapping two Pills together
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- Seven-hour rechargeable battery
- Charge Out: use the Pill to charge your iPhone or any external USB device
Did you notice?Though it’s small, this speaker delivers an impressive audio punch.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Soft-shell carry case
- AC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00090-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007929
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Was perfect for awhile...
I was in love with the ease of using this device. It has more than enough sound for my uses, however, I'm now having an issue char I was in love with the ease of using this device. It has more than enough sound for my uses, however, I'm now having an issue charging it. It died yesterday, so I left it to charge overnight. I went to use it today, and it turned on for about a minute. It died again, and when I plugged the charger in, the back did not light up. When I pressed the power button, the red light just flashed. I charged it for awhile, and tried to turn it on again (with zero success). I can't seem to get it to reset either. I've looked everywhere for some kind of advice on how to deal with this problem, and no one seems to have an answer. It's been about a month since I purchased it, by the way. …
- Written by Carly S from Sylvan Lake
The pill its self is great.. based on looks. The bluetooth , which i'm sure is one of the big reasons you are purchasing this item The pill its self is great.. based on looks. The bluetooth , which i'm sure is one of the big reasons you are purchasing this item, is horrendous. I kid you not i will be in the middle of a song rokin out and it cuts out and just stops playing from the pill. It's fully charged and my phone will literally be at the most 20 ft away. I highly recommend reconsidering your purchase. It does have some good qualities like battery life, but if i were you i would spend your money on another speaker system. …
- Written by Cari S from Washington
7 of 11 people found this useful
I've owned many speakers and none of them compare to my beats pill. I can carry it with me everywhere and the battery lasts. It co I've owned many speakers and none of them compare to my beats pill. I can carry it with me everywhere and the battery lasts. It comes with a convenient portable case, a bit over priced but definitely worth it …
- Written by Stephanie A from Gainesville
17 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
do you know if this speaker works for macbook pro?
- Asked by Jackie W
- Jul 4, 2014
Yes it will. i use mine all the time.
- Answered by Glenn B from Roy
- Aug 5, 2014
Can I use my Airport Extreme with my beats pill?
- Asked by Ashley W from Wind Lake
- Aug 26, 2014
how does this compare to the jawbone?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Plantation
- May 4, 2014
Do you have the rose gold (black and/or white)?
- Asked by Thafari S from Fayetteville
- May 1, 2014
Can the dr dre pill play in the car? If so how loud does it sound?
- Asked by Krishnae C
- Feb 3, 2014
yes it can play, very loud!
- Answered by Adam G from Port Perry
- Aug 16, 2014