The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you’re carrying out the door. So you’ll always have high-quality sound wherever you are.
Tap to amplify
Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right.
One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac’s USB port to any outlet.
- Small but loud ultra-portable sound system
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device or other Pill
- Amplify or Stereo your music by tapping two Pills together
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- Seven-hour rechargeable battery
- Charge Out: use the Pill to charge your iPhone or any external USB device
Did you notice?Though it’s small, this speaker delivers an impressive audio punch.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Soft-shell carry case
- AC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00161-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008193
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
What is the battery life in hours?
- Asked by Farah H from Morganville
- Apr 30, 2014
low volume around 5-6 hours, high volume 50-60 minutes
- Answered by Jason A
- May 26, 2014
can the beats pill be hooked up to a Mac?
- Asked by Langela L from Mccalla
- Apr 24, 2014
yes it can. With blue tooth or cable
- Answered by Xanthe L
- Jun 18, 2014
CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED WITH THE IPOD CLASSIC WITH AN ADAPTER
- Asked by Charece I from Lithonia
- Jan 2, 2014
No adapter neeeded, it comes with a 3.5 mm headphone cable that will work with any device with a hea No adapter neeeded, it comes with a 3.5 mm headphone cable that will work with any device with a headphone port. An iPod classic won't play any other way. …
- Answered by Ryan H from Richmond
- May 5, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Stephen C from Duncan
- Apr 24, 2014
Yes, It is compatible with most Bluetooth devices
- Answered by Nihal D from Edison
- Apr 26, 2014