Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM is a remarkably small speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth wireless for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the party going for up to 10 hours and it streams music from Bluetooth enabled iOS devices from up to 50 ft away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers.
For a magnificent stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two UE MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls, and crystal-clear speakerphone make UE MINI BOOM the perfect companion for your life on the go.
- Huge sound from an amazingly small speaker
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers
- Wirelessly connect two UE MINI BOOMs together via the free UE MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a crystal-clear speakerphone
Did you notice?Stream audio from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForExperience powerful sound via Bluetooth wireless from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Width: 4.37 in./11.1 cm
- Weight: 10.62 oz./301 g
- Length: 2.64 in./6.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000318
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855100870
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
They Mean Mini BOOM
I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician f I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician for over 15 years and am about to graduate with a degree in music, I'm really picky about sound quality.
So when I went to the Apple store I told the guy what I was looking for and he immediately pointed me toward Ultimate Ears speakers. However, since I wanted something more portable I went with the mini and it's great using it in the car when you have a call come in. The sound quality was incredible and I loved how you could adjust the sound whether you're indoors or outdoors. The only drawback is that for some reason the music cuts out a little whenever I use my phone for something else. So I would suggest not locking it after a good 10 seconds or so after the song starts. Maybe it's just my phone (since it's only a 4 but it's brand new) or maybe it's just that bluetooth capabilities already diminishes connection a little. But other than that I love it and I'm very happy with my affordable (and portable) purchase! …
- Written by Kristin S from South Pasadena
Love this little unit!
Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I c Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I connect this device with my iPhone 5. Within each Mini Boom is a set of quality speakers.
The device overall was very easy to pair, and there is a manual on / off switch in the back.
Charging is simple with Micro USB and battery life has been superb - haven't run it all the way down but have used it for roughly 4 hours and iPhone stated the Mini Boom was at about half.
There are few buttons on this speaker which makes things simple, and the colors are attractive and modern. You can synchronize two Mini Booms together via the Ultimate Ears app for iOS. Haven't tried this feature yet as I only have one.
I highly recommend this speaker if looking for a quality entry level bluetooth speaker that is durable and adaptable. I use this as a line in with my PC between moves, a bluetooth nightstand speaker, and with my Android tablet.
I wish I had a few more of these! …
- Written by shea C from Chico
23 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this speaker compatible with a macbook air?
- Asked by Aaron B from Hawthorn
- Feb 19, 2014
No answers yet
Is this speaker compatible with the Ipad 2?
- Asked by Jenna R from Brea
- Dec 10, 2013