The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is the all-in-one audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. It is a compact and portable device that allows you to connect your microphones, instruments, keyboards and your MIDI controller to play, practice, and record on the go.
Pocket-sized and battery-powered, it gives professional musicians and songwriters an interface that can cope with a variety of audio signals, so that you can create music when out of the studio. The audio and MIDI inputs can be used simultaneously so you can control your guitar or vocal software with MIDI foot controllers or pedals, for switching presets or controlling effects levels.
The iRig PRO comes with three detachable cables, compatible with Lightning, 30-pin, and USB connectors, so you can connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac with no need for adapters. It can also handle all of your inputs, from XLR condenser mics to balanced 1/4-inch TRS instrument cables for your keyboards and MIDI inputs.
- Balanced input for mic, line-level, and Hi-Z sources via XLR-1/4-inch combo jack connector with preamp control
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI input
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Lightning connection, 30-pin, USB, and MIDI cables included
Did you notice?The iRig comes with Lightning connection, 30-pin, and USB cables so you can connect to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac with no need for adapters.
Apple Recommends ForUse your portable audio and MIDI interface for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac to play, practice, and record your music when out of the studio.
What's in the Box?
- iRig PRO Audio/MIDI Interface for iOS and Mac
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 9V battery
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 0.83 in./2.1 cm
- Width: 1.26 in./3.2 cm
- Weight: 1.41 oz./40 g
- Length: 4.13 in./10.5 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-PRO-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813421035
- Warranty: One year parts, 90 days labor
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the iRig PRO work with Macbook PRO 2014?
- Asked by Jason U from West Hills
- Dec 16, 2014
No answers yet
Do i need the latest iOS to operate the iRig PRO?
- Asked by Danielle D from St. Adolphe
- Dec 11, 2014
does this work with Yamaha Dtxpress iv? will the MIDI work on this so that each pad will have its own track?
- Asked by Klein G from Las Pinas
- Sep 7, 2014
Will this work with a Casio pX150 digital piano?
- Asked by Patricia H from Sasktoon
- Jul 17, 2014
Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does no Any professional digital piano with a MIDI out would work with the iRig Pro. The Casio PX150 does not have any MIDI DIN in/out connectors, so it will not work with any MIDI devices besides its USB connection. …
- Answered by Joel M from Taylorsville
- Jul 24, 2014
will this work with a rock band 3 guitar
- Asked by Andrew D from West Jordan
- May 14, 2014
You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it You can connect the Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Rock Band 3 to the MIDI port, to use it with GarageBand or other apps. Not sure if other Rock Band guitars have MIDI out.
But remember, the Mustang PRO-Guitar isn't really sending an audio signal, so it won't work with AmpliTube. MIDI is a little different than audio, so you'd need to use an app like GarageBand that can accept a MIDI input and use it to generate sounds. …
- Answered by Daniel B from Lauderhill
- May 16, 2014