The Puma Soundchuck Bluetooth wireless speaker system is weather resistant, adjustable, and portable—so you can share the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere. Thanks to its funky lifestyle design, cool materials, fashionable colors, and versatile indoor/outdoor functionality, Soundchuck is the perfect hi-fi speaker to take on all your travels.
- Durable, shock- and weather-resistant silicone exterior—great for outdoor or indoor use
- Silicone cord lets you hang Soundchuck on just about anything
- Lightweight, sleek design weighs less than a pound
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless pairing; built-in microphone allows hands-free calls
- Crystal-clear Hi-Fi acoustics
- Powerful magnet holds the two speakers together when necessary
- Voice prompt activated
- Built-in rechargeable battery offers more than six hours of play
Did you notice?Touch silicone cord keeps speakers together and provides a convenient hanger.
Apple Recommends ForExperience clear, hi-fi sound indoors or out for all the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Puma Soundchuck Bluetooth Speaker
- Carry sack
- Micro-USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Safety/warranty information
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Width: 2.375 in./6.03 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./500 g
- Length: 25.25 in./64.14 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PMAD6050-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 886510066923
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Great Price & Great Little Speaker
Works just as said - it's practical, good pricepoint, sounds great hooked up to the Macbook Pro and in the car as an adjunct bluet Works just as said - it's practical, good pricepoint, sounds great hooked up to the Macbook Pro and in the car as an adjunct bluetooth for the phone. Cant complain as I see no cons. …
- Written by patricia G from seattle
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do you tell when system is fully charged
- Asked by Carol D from Vancouver
- Apr 10, 2015
No answers yet
Do you sell a separate charger for the puma speakers?
- Asked by Paul C from Comstock Park
- Jul 4, 2014
Is this compatible with the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Lauren P from Medford
- Sep 23, 2014
No answers yet