The kate spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical kate spade style.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.75 in./19.68 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.6 g
- Length: 0.8 in./2.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 04363
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043639
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Cute and durable!
I absolutely love this case. Although it did just break today I will always have a deep love for this case. It is super cute and f I absolutely love this case. Although it did just break today I will always have a deep love for this case. It is super cute and fashionable. The material is light weight and doesn't change the feel of having a nice slim iPhone 5. I've dropped it so many times and I like that the screen doesn't hit the ground because of the bumber. The only reason why the case broke today was because I dropped it on concrete while I was talking on the phone. It landed really hard and just cracked. My phone is totally fine though! I'd rather have my phone case break then my actual phone. It has done it's job well!! …
- Written by Rebekah L from Bunker Hill
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
- Mar 14, 2015
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny
- Apr 5, 2015