Tiggly Shapes are rubberized toys (circle, square, triangle, star) that children between 18 months and 4 years old can use for learning and play with an iPad and three different Tiggly apps. The Shapes have a soft plastic cover and silicon touch points and are durable enough for toddler play—yet gentle enough for iPad screens.
- Four differently shaped and colored rubberized "shapes"
- Invitingly bridge the real and virtual worlds with three free apps on iPad
- Safe and durable for kids' play
- Easy to hold
- Engaging for ages 18 months to 3 years
- Encourage creative and critical thinking
- Develop motor skills
- Gentle enough for iPad screens
Did you notice?Fun and fascinating Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamps, and Tiggly Draw apps are free from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForHelp your children learn to draw, understand spatial thinking and more with your iPad and Tiggly apps.
What's in the Box?
- Four differently colored rubberized Tiggly "shapes"
- Height: 19.1 cm
- Width: 4.9 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Length: 24.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 17700
- UPC or EAN No.: 748252177001
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
*** Featured app on Apple.com
Unleash your inner Picasso and Mozart with Tiggly Draw! Your tablet is your canvas and Tiggly Shapes your tool for creating digital works of art, music, and imaginary creatures. Use the camera to save pictures of your artwork. Mom and dad can share them over email, social networks, etc.
Recommended age: 18 months – 4 years old
Tiggly Draw is designed to interact with Tiggly Shapes, a set of 4 geometric blocks that offer a more effective learning experience for young kids. Tiggly Shapes are safe for your tablet and your toddler. Each purchase of Tiggly Shapes comes with three free apps: Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamp, and Tiggly Draw.
You can also try lite versions of the apps without Tiggly Shapes.
Create a drawing
- Use your Shapes to create drawings on a beautifully rendered digital canvas
- Choose from 10 backgrounds
- 50+ features (including unpredictable eyes, mouths, hats and more) allow children to design anything they can imagine
Compose a piece of music
- The square is your piano, the circle a tuba, the star a marimba, and the triangle is a violin. A symphony awaits!
- Create more than 1,000 simple compositions while playing with your shapes
Save a memory
- Take a picture of your artwork with a date to save memories
Other features include:
- Kid-friendly interface
- Parents section includes online and offline tips to optimize your child’s learning
- No in-app purchases and ads
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that children love and parents trust. …
Ratings & Reviews
My 2-year-old has a great time playing with these. His favorite app is Tiggly Safari. The shapes seem solidly built to me; he has My 2-year-old has a great time playing with these. His favorite app is Tiggly Safari. The shapes seem solidly built to me; he has repeatedly chewed on the shapes without damaging them (I promise he's a kid and not a puppy) and no matter how hard he bangs on the iPad, neither the toys nor the tablet are any the worse for wear. …
- Written by Carinne L from WESTFORD
18 of 22 people found this useful
i was looking for something to buy my 1.5 year old neice and this was absolutely perfect! she loves the shapes and her mom likes t i was looking for something to buy my 1.5 year old neice and this was absolutely perfect! she loves the shapes and her mom likes that she is interacting with the ipad screen and app instead of just watching something or swiping. incredible idea, and incredible product. …
- Written by Erika O from New York
14 of 18 people found this useful
Fun, educational, still some bugs.
These are a great idea, interactive play. When you get them they do seem somewhat insubstantial for the price, but it is new so These are a great idea, interactive play. When you get them they do seem somewhat insubstantial for the price, but it is new so I guess to be expected. Four stars instead of five, because the triangle is difficult to read on the iPad. I actually took my first set back because I thought it wasn't working (I couldn't register the app because I couldn't get the triangle to be recognized) had difficulty with the replacement so started fiddling with it and it takes a lot more pressure than the other pieces, and is actually a little difficult for a toddler who needs to apply pressure just so. It may just be the batch, the other pieces work will little to no pressure applied so I don't know what the issue is with the triangles. Overall, still very fun and educational. I am curious if others have the same issue with the triangle though. …
- Written by Gerald M from Glendale
16 of 22 people found this useful
These toys don't work!
I bought 2 sets of these toys and they are only recognized less than 10% of the time. It's frustrating for my toddlers and also fo I bought 2 sets of these toys and they are only recognized less than 10% of the time. It's frustrating for my toddlers and also for me. I just don't understand how everyone else's toys work and our 2 sets are so terrible on an iPad Air with no cover. …
- Written by Omar V from Kansas City
Don't feel guilty, get Tiggly.
Love Tiggly! My son began playing with Tiggly right at 24 months. We recently received the Tiggly Counts set and he loves those Love Tiggly! My son began playing with Tiggly right at 24 months. We recently received the Tiggly Counts set and he loves those too as well as our 6 and 7 year old daughters. This game has saved my life so many times. I keep it in my diaper bag at all times. It is a definite must and it doesn't give you the chance to feel mom guilt because it is a learning app. WINNING! …
- Written by Luis G from clifton
Love, love, love this toy!
My son adores these shapes!!
He is 21 months old and really enjoys playing safari. He can guess the animals from the sounds and My son adores these shapes!!
He is 21 months old and really enjoys playing safari. He can guess the animals from the sounds and nows easily identifies the shapes and colours when asked. It is a truly interactive game and I like it a lot more than letting him stream some movie on netflix!
I would highly recommend this from 18-20 months alhtough he didn't fully understand the concept until a few weeks ago.
Will most definitely buy it as a gift! …
- Written by Marie S from Gatineau