The TRANSIT by Soen portable Bluetooth speaker delivers the lively room-filling sound you'd expect from speakers several times larger. It's compact size means you can experience outstanding sound from your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Mac wherever you go.
TRANSIT provides maximum portable performance thanks to the revolutionary Soen acoustic engine. Proprietary Soen transducers and technologies, such as Momentum Port and Pure EQ, let you revel in sound with rich details and deep bass.
Blending elegance with an intuitive user interface, TRANSIT embodies the Soen approach to streamlining technology.
TRANSIT weighs only a pound and is about the size of a small paperback book, yet it creates stunning sound for music, movies, and calls at home or on the go. The rechargeable battery makes it great for outdoor use.
Listen to all your music, movies, and games wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Speakerphone for hands-free calls
For superb convenience, you can accept, end, or reject phone calls with a single button press from TRANSIT itself. And Soen Precise Talk technology provides amazing call clarity by suppressing ambient noise and accentuating the human voice.
- Rich and vibrant sound with deep bass
- Truly portable design with a thin profile and switchblade kickstand
- Simple and intuitive user interface with Auto-Source Detection and Auto-Reconnect
- Integrated mic for wirelessly streaming music and calls from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac
- Integrated mi. for hands-free calls and convenient call-control
- Rechargeable battery provides up to eight hours of wireless playback (depending on volume level and music content)
- TRANSIT battery life displayed on iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Magnetic quick attaching MagPro cover
- Luxury accents made of CNC machined and brushed aircraft-grade aluminum
- Built-in protection with rubber armor
- Can also be charged from a USB Out port on a MacBook or iMac
Did you notice?The clever switchblade style aluminum kickstand provides stability, yet slides out of sight when not in use.
Apple Recommends ForPowerful performance and elegant design for experiencing the music, movies, and games on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- TRANSIT by Soen Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Quick attaching MagPro cover
- Compact travel charger
- 3.5 mm stereo audio cable (36 in./91.4 cm)
- USB charging cable (36 in./91.4 cm)
- Quick start guide and user guide
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: AK1
- UPC or EAN No.: 850142005001
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.soenaudio.com/images/TRANSIT-User-Guide_English_Spanish_French.pdf)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Transit has rare combination of brains, beauty body and mind !!
Excellent product as a package when considered on the whole. Frankly was a bit reluctant initially to spend my money on a brand wh Excellent product as a package when considered on the whole. Frankly was a bit reluctant initially to spend my money on a brand which is not popular "yet". Had spent some time listening to both Transit and the Bose Soundlink Mini on display. Frankly Bose was my "first" choice initially but liked Transit in all respects after testing. Was a bit reluctant initially as I hadn't heard much about Transit or Soen Audio. Bose Soundlink Mini is pretty good but Transit is even better in terms of sound quality and form factor in my view. The music sounds "more realistic" in my view. I think if I hadn't listened and had a feel of the product on display, I would have settled for Bose Soundlink Mini. I am glad I did !
Very happy with the sound clarity and amazing sound levels for its footprint. Frankly did not expect it to fill in with my study which is about 15 ft x 15 ft. Obviously the best set up is within close range from the Transit. Bluetooth set up was a charm. It has a "tacky" little button at the back which expose a metallic support at the back.
When connected with iPhone, there is a handy battery icon on the top right corner of the iPhone which shows the Transit battery levels - mind you no specific app was required to be installed - nice.
Its form factor is a big plus. Being relatively slim, it is easier to slide in my computer bag. Wife even carried it in her purse a couple of times. Can slip easily in my jacket pocket which is very convenient.
Design is cool. Looks professional, rigid, with brushed metallic accents. Minimal buttons, nice smooth finish on the body.
Did not have hands free calling in mind in mind when I bought Transit but find it very handy now after using in a couple of long conference calls.
The packaging was very Apple like which conforms that a lot of thought and efforts have gone into the product to make it a premium product. Came with a handy magnetic cover which nicely tucks the Transit while in "transit".
Unfortunately I had left the cover which came with the product while staying in one of the hotels on my trip. Called up the Strata office and was pleasantly surprised with warm "old fashioned" customer service. The guy who picked up the phone was very excited and keen to know how I liked the product and even shipped a free replacement for me the same day !
It is not the cheapest but I guess like any premium product you get what you pay for. No regrets ! …
- Written by Manjinder S M from Caroline Springs
77 of 79 people found this useful
The best holiday gift!
I accidently broken my Jambox and was looking to try something different. I received my TRANSIT yesterday and boy, was it a treat I accidently broken my Jambox and was looking to try something different. I received my TRANSIT yesterday and boy, was it a treat! The speaker packs a serious punch for its size, which is great for my apartment as well as when I am traveling. A few things worth noting -
- The experience of opening the package is very similar to an Apple product. A mix of mystery and playfulness.
- I appreciated that TRANSIT didn't try to bombard me with tons of pages of manuals (as would be expected for a system with surprisingly few buttons and controls). A quick start guide with 3 or so instructions are all you need to get going.
- It took me a while to wrap my head around all the customization options in Jambox (good for some but not me) but TRANSIT just gets it. From turning on to listening music took me less than 15 seconds. Amazing!
- Plenty of battery life to last an entire evening
Now for the most important part: the sound! Loved the clarity and how it handled the deep bass. Really loved the later part, its so much better than my Jambox. Looking forward to enjoying this treat of a speaker this winter!
- Written by Cole S
59 of 60 people found this useful
Excellent Product & User Experience - TRANSIT by Soen Audio
I originally purchased a TRANSIT by SOEN Bluetooth Speaker for my wife (she primarily uses it with her iPhone & iPad) and I'm so G I originally purchased a TRANSIT by SOEN Bluetooth Speaker for my wife (she primarily uses it with her iPhone & iPad) and I'm so GLAD that I did :-) This simply is one of the best innovative products that we came across this year and everyone in the family simply loves it!
Impressive form-factor Apple like design, High Quality finish, Crystal crisp sound with excellent balanced bass performance and it is so user friendly that even my 6 yrs daughter can use it too.. Attention to detail is impressive right from external Packaging box to Product to its accessories - it feels as if it is an Apple designed Product!!
Although SOEN is a new brand, but its TRANSIT product is a very impressive product and superior compared to other bluetooth speakers offered by leading brands line Bose and Beats! In fact, SOEN TRANSIT is comparable to APPLE Products in design, performance, and overall user experience!!
After thoroughly evaluating and enjoying the 1st unit for about 3 weeks at home and during our travels, we finally knew what we truly needed as the best CHRISTMAS GIFT for our family and close friends and so we ordered 8 more!! The customer service at Soen Audio was so helpful and they promised that the new online order shipment will be delivered to us via FedEx (free shipping) within a few days! Can't ask for more. Very Happy with the overall Experience! I definitely recommend buying TRANSIT if you are in the market to buy a High Quality Premium Product at a very reasonable price. Good Luck! …
- Written by Sandeep M from Solon
51 of 52 people found this useful
Watch Out Bose...
• Superior fit and finish with kick-stand feature
• Solid and well-built
• Simple Bluetooth connectivity (with battery life icon • Superior fit and finish with kick-stand feature
• Solid and well-built
• Simple Bluetooth connectivity (with battery life icon that show on your device)
• Super-easy startup; no silly app to download
• Long battery life with superb wall plug-in USB connection
• Auto shutoff sensor when no activity detected (nice for falling asleep at night; saves battery)
• Amazing sound; crisp highs and the perfect mix of bass
• Took it to work to showoff to my co-wokers - they were blown away
• High-end sound that is much better than Bose, Beats, B&W, etc - the best our there, period. …
- Written by Rey A. M from Pelzer
1 of 1 people found this useful
Outstanding Speaker! A+++++
I travel quite a bit and listen to music when I work. I love high quality sound and was looking for something a bit more than just I travel quite a bit and listen to music when I work. I love high quality sound and was looking for something a bit more than just my laptop speakers. I mainly have Bose products - like the Soundlink speaker but I needed something that had the same outstanding music quality but with a very small size that I can throw in my briefcase. The TRANSIT was a recommendation by a few people - and does it DELIVER! It's an outstanding product - with amazing sound in an elegant compact design. It looks and feels unbelievably well made and the sound quality is AMAZING. I recommend this product highly. …
- Written by Sibu J from South Lebanon
2 of 2 people found this useful
Bangs for your Bucks!!!
this is the best speaker on the market. i had been looking for a bt speaker for a while now, and after this one was referred by a this is the best speaker on the market. i had been looking for a bt speaker for a while now, and after this one was referred by a co worker of mine, i had to try it. shes a gadget head also, and i trust her opinion on things like this. long story short, i take this thing everywhere. the bass is perfect, and it has a lot of power for its size. the little kick stand alone is a plus. but connecting to it is the easiest process ever. im getting my mother and brother one for Christmas.. i know you own that other company apple, but if you ask me, this thing has that one BEAT(s) by a mile. (pun intended) …
- Written by ernest J from Los Angeles
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with a Macbook pro 2009 model?
- Asked by Jacqueline C from Hansville
- Dec 3, 2014
would this be good with gaming consoles with bluetooth audio functionality (PS4)?
- Asked by Brant T from Cleburne
- Nov 27, 2014
Can I also use this with my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Patricia R from Chestnut Hill
- Nov 29, 2014
Yes, absolutely. I use it with mine, and it works pretty smooth.
I hope this help Hi Patricia,
Yes, absolutely. I use it with mine, and it works pretty smooth.
I hope this helps.
- Answered by Hari S from Simi Valley
- Dec 5, 2014
how long does the battery last on a full charge?
- Asked by Kelly H from Mackinaw
- Nov 18, 2014
Can you have more than one device paired with Transit?
- Asked by Jennifer W from Scarborough
- May 31, 2014