The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad is a premium leather book-style case that's designed with a side spine—so you can view your iPad on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver color metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there's a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad
- Form Factor: Clutch
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.07 in./20.5 cm
- Width: 1.37 in./3.5 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.19 g
- Length: 9.44 in./24 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032200
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Love this case!
I've had this case and the exact one for the iPad mini for over 6 months. I love both. The case is well-constructed and made from I've had this case and the exact one for the iPad mini for over 6 months. I love both. The case is well-constructed and made from a firmer Saffiano leather. It provides a lot of safety for your devices. The case automatically closes the iPad. It provides a velcro safety tab to keep the iPad secure. I had an iPad slide out of a case that had no velcro....yes, the glass cracked. Base your decision on a secure, functional case regardless of price. …
- Written by Carole H from Wading River
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Klara G from Domzale
- Oct 25, 2014
I just bought it for my iPad air 2 and it's a comfortable fit. No complaints here! I love it!
- Answered by Brianna L from Columbus
- Dec 9, 2014
Can the MK clutch be held with the cover and front flap folded back for reading?
- Asked by Madeline S from Los Angeles
- Dec 11, 2014
Where is this Manufactured? I'm guessing China but want to be sure.
- Asked by Christopher P from Ralston
- Dec 5, 2014
Can you put the iPad mini in "upside-down" so that it lies on the left side when you open it up?
- Asked by Elise L from Halifax
- Apr 19, 2014
Is there clear screen cover?
- Asked by Donna F from Melbourne Beach
- Aug 13, 2014
No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive wh No, the case does not have a built in screen protector. Touch screens usually are more responsive when the screen protectors are on your actual screen and not built into cases anyway. …
- Answered by Kenya W from Charlotte
- Sep 18, 2014
will this fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Crystal W
- Oct 25, 2013
After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air i After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air is thinner and narrower it will not fit securely inside Michael Kors Clutch bag I'm afraid." …
- Answered by Michael H
- Nov 14, 2013