The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad is a premium leather book-style case that's designed with a side spine—so you can view your iPad on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver color metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there's a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad
- Form Factor: Clutch
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.07 in./20.5 cm
- Width: 1.37 in./3.5 cm
- Weight: 12 oz./340.19 g
- Length: 9.44 in./24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SHD07003ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032224
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Doesn't this case come in black for the iPad Air
- Asked by Ruth B from Argyle
- Jun 25, 2014
Is this authentic?Because I checked Michael Kors website and it is not available.I asked the customer rep and they can't verify the authenticity of it
- Asked by Misael U from Bellflower
- Apr 11, 2014
It is an Apple EXCLUSIVE, meaning that Michael Kors has made this item available only through Apple. It is an Apple EXCLUSIVE, meaning that Michael Kors has made this item available only through Apple. It is authentic. …
- Answered by Cindi A from Edmond
- May 4, 2014
Can I use a keyboard with this cover?
- Asked by Amy C from Baton Rouge
- Dec 20, 2013
Any Bluetooth keyboard will work with the iPad in this case, including the Apple-made wireless keybo Any Bluetooth keyboard will work with the iPad in this case, including the Apple-made wireless keyboard. …
- Answered by Holly G from Calgary
- Feb 23, 2014
will this fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Crystal W
- Oct 25, 2013
After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air i After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air is thinner and narrower it will not fit securely inside Michael Kors Clutch bag I'm afraid." …
- Answered by Michael H
- Nov 14, 2013
Do you have to take the iPad mini out of the case to take a picture, I see no hole on the case from the views shown?
- Asked by Bambi R from Henderson
- Jan 31, 2014
Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last p Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last pic in the series, the one that shows the front clasp/snap, and you'll see the camera hole. …
- Answered by Shelle D from Sandy
- Feb 5, 2014
Can you put the iPad mini in "upside-down" so that it lies on the left side when you open it up?
- Asked by Elise L from Halifax
- Apr 19, 2014