The Sena Leather Sleeve protects your iPad with Smart Cover in leather luxury while keeping it beautifully lean. The slim curve-hugging leather and micro velvet lining is as close to nothing as you can get while still safeguarding your iPad. Individually handcrafted from the finest pebble-textured genuine leather, this Sena sleeve is perfect for slipping into your briefcase or messenger bag.
- Choice of models to fit iPad or iPad Mini with Smart Cover
- Super-thin leather design
- Light zero-bulk protective layer
- Hand-crafted from the finest full-grain, pebble leather
- Soft velvet interior lining
- Great for slipping into briefcases and bags
- Convenient bottom pull-tab for easy release of iPad
- Stitching along opening for added detail
Did you notice?Full-grain leather comes from the top layer of the hide, ensuring superior look and quality.
Apple Recommends ForSafely carry your iPad with Smart Cover in your briefcase or messenger bag.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Leather Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.5 in./21.59 cm
- Width: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Weight: 11.2 oz./317.51 g
- Length: 5.93 in./15.06 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SHD11302ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032347
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Does not fit "Smart Case"
I purchased this as I have a Sena case for my iPad and love it. Did not read description properly I guess as it may fit with the I purchased this as I have a Sena case for my iPad and love it. Did not read description properly I guess as it may fit with the smart cover but way too tight for a mini in the smart case. Leather very soft, more cosmetic than protective...but lovely! …
- Written by Bonita L from Portage la Prairie
8 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where is the iPad Air product... Or, how can I order it?
- Asked by Barbara P from Newport Beach
- Feb 16, 2014
Works with iPad Air? How does the release work?
- Asked by Dixie K from Hilo
- Dec 19, 2013
There is a different version for the iPad Air. There is no release mechanism - the iPad simply slide There is a different version for the iPad Air. There is no release mechanism - the iPad simply slides out. The magnet at the bottom just turns the iPad off much like the smart covers do. …
- Answered by Carl J
- Dec 28, 2013