With the Jabra SPORT Wireless+ AE Bluetooth stereo headset it's easy to exercise while listening to music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, or simply talk on your iPhone—thanks to the lack of headset wires that slow you down.
Clear wireless signal
There's no decline in sound quality when you go wireless with Jabra SPORT Wireless+. Outstanding wireless technology gives you impressively crisp and clear audio.
Built-in FM radio
If you want to leave your iOS device at home, your favorite FM radio station is just a click away. Simply tune and store the stations you love and enjoy your workout.
Headphones lock in and won't fall out
This headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. The behind-the-ear shape and selection of seven different eargels means you'll get the perfect fit no matter how intense your exercise.
Get deep into your training with serious sound and powerful bass. Jabra Sport Wireless+ directs sound straight into your ears with noise-isolating eargels for deep bass and rich audio.
Your workout shouldn’t wait for good weather and neither should your headset. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is rain and dust proof and shock resistant according to U.S. Military standard, so it's built to withstand the most intensive workout conditions.
Jabra Sport Wireless+ is fully integrated with Endomondo and comes with a free three-month subscription to Endomondo Premium*, an online fitness universe. Endomondo gives you audio feedback and pep talks throughout your workouts to help you reach your training goals. Using GPS, the app tracks your route, distance, duration, split times, calorie consumption, and more. The app also remembers all the details to your previous workouts so you can have an overview of your past performances.
- Listen to music and take calls during workouts, indoors or out
- U.S. Military Grade rain, dust, and shock protection
- Works with the most popular health and fitness apps in the App Store in iTunes (includes Endomondo Premium* coupon)
- Touch headset to skip tracks, adjust volume, pause/resume workouts, or answer/end calls
- Wind noise protection with wind-shielded microphone
- Powerful bass and built-in FM radio
- Received numerous awards from CES and other organizations
- See how-to-wear videos on Jabra's website
Did you notice?Recommended by Craig Alexander, five-time Ironman World Champion.
Apple Recommends ForExercise while comfortably listening to music or taking calls wirelessly on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra SPORT Wireless+ AE Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- Seven pairs Ultimate Comfort Eargels
- Fit Clip
- USB charging cable
- Endomondo Premium* voucher
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Stand By Time: Up to 120 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 357551-1200
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822005043
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty with proof of purchase (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
- *Requires iOS 5 or later and iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, or an iPad with Cellular capability.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome product. It looked a bit bulky at first but fits great. Needed to buy another one as my wife keeps taking mine. Great s Awesome product. It looked a bit bulky at first but fits great. Needed to buy another one as my wife keeps taking mine. Great sound and the wireless technology works perfectly. …
- Written by Richard S from Warwick
45 of 48 people found this useful
I don't recommend this item
I I bought this article, because I like to run and listen to music and I was looking for comfort in doing so. I use them in two oc I I bought this article, because I like to run and listen to music and I was looking for comfort in doing so. I use them in two occasions and I was very satisfied with them, but when I put them to charge the battery a red flashing light was on. I communicate with Jabra and very quickly sent me new ones, which again had the same problem only that this time there was not any kind of light on. Once more I communicate with Jabra and again they sent me new ones. I used them for one run and guess what! Not working this time a solid red light on. So I give up.
So now I have three pairs but not working at all. The funny thing is that they send me the headphone without asking for the ones I have. That means it's not worth it to fix. I recommend you before buying this product to check for others reviews on the web and you will see what I'm taking about. …
- Written by EFRAIN S from RIO GRANDE
28 of 33 people found this useful
I bought a set for my new iPhone 5s but only after 2 weeks of running, the rubber ear insert tore on one of the pieces. I do like I bought a set for my new iPhone 5s but only after 2 weeks of running, the rubber ear insert tore on one of the pieces. I do like the convenience of the Bluetooth feature as there is not wires that you have to play with. The other down side to this set is that if you can't get a good fit inside your year the size of the set makes them slide off your ear. I continue to use them but prefer to use a hat to keep them in place. …
- Written by Krystian D from Kent
23 of 25 people found this useful
I had been looking for a pair of wireless headphones that I could use for long distance (and short) running. The Jabra Sport are f I had been looking for a pair of wireless headphones that I could use for long distance (and short) running. The Jabra Sport are fantastic! I have small ear canals and the options that are provided with this purchase were great, I found the fittings that work best. They never fall out and are perfect. My only recommendation is to remember to charge them up. It is never fun to be on a fun and have the headphones run out of battery...however that was user error. These headphones are fantastic! …
- Written by Shirene E from Lincoln
Sporty, Compact and Easy to Use
The Jabra Sport Wireless headphones where easy to charge (2hrs), lots of eargels to ensure the perfect fit and easy to use headpho The Jabra Sport Wireless headphones where easy to charge (2hrs), lots of eargels to ensure the perfect fit and easy to use headphones with the clear instructions provided! Made my gym workout more enjoyable and tuned out the background noise! …
- Written by Sarah M
Look and work great, need to be smaller
I really love the concept of the the headphones, they work great and are easy to set up. However, with smaller ears they do not fi I really love the concept of the the headphones, they work great and are easy to set up. However, with smaller ears they do not fit as well as they should and they do tend to fall off if you are super active. For walking around or using while working they are perfect.
Disclosure: I was given a complementary pair for review, however, all opinions are that of my own. …
- Written by Shawn Ann G from Saint Clair Shores
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do I really need an armband or can I use it with my Iphone on my pocket?
- Asked by Carlos Alberto M from Miami
- Feb 23, 2014
does this product work with ipod 6th generation
- Asked by Gokhan S from Drexel Hill
- Feb 13, 2014
No answers yet
Can this product be used with ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Angela C from Auckland
- Dec 2, 2013