Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your MacBook from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates, and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your MacBook.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which molds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates, and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.79 in./2 cm
- Width: 7.76 in./19.7 cm
- Weight: 9.52 oz./270 g
- Length: 12.01 in./30.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3705
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517327015
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
Doesnt Fit Right
Wish it was better but the bottom piece doesn't snap on right and is loose. Going to try to return it. Actually scratched up my Wish it was better but the bottom piece doesn't snap on right and is loose. Going to try to return it. Actually scratched up my Air a little trying to force it on. …
- Written by Warren S from Yardley
11 of 11 people found this useful
Scratched & Angry
I cannot be more upset! I just purchased this case for my new 11" MacBook Air. I did my research on various protective cases, bu I cannot be more upset! I just purchased this case for my new 11" MacBook Air. I did my research on various protective cases, but decided on this one, as it is available through the Mac Shop (reviews on other products warned of poor quality and easy scratching). I was expecting Apple to carry the very best products and accessories for Mac technology. Unfortunately, putting the top piece on the MBA was not exactly as easy as a simple snap and, in the process, scratched my laptop. I'm P-O'd, to say the least. Beyond angry, in fact, since I've left my laptop sitting in a safe place until the arrival of this product, so as to prevent any damage. I guess damage is exactly what is at risk when trying to "protect" your device. Thanks a lot, Apple. …
- Written by Jennifer C from Burley
26 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Has anyone experienced this case leaving marks on the laptop?
- Asked by Chris S
- Feb 5, 2015
Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another one of these cases again. …
- Answered by Erin G from San Angelo
- Mar 12, 2015
will this fit the new 2015 macbook retina?
- Asked by Soksamnang Y from Cedar Park
- Apr 1, 2015
Got one today and yes it does fit the March 2015 model.
- Answered by John R
- Apr 9, 2015
i can't really decide between the black or the clear one as i can't see them in the store, so any recommendations from personal experience?
- Asked by Omar A from Beaverton
- Feb 3, 2015
Is the purple case as bright as the color in the picture or is a tad bit duller? What about the grey one? Which one is better?
- Asked by Roena Joyce G from Oton
- Nov 4, 2014
I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its sti I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its still nice. (i like it) …
- Answered by Emma J from Sydney
- Nov 14, 2014