With the House of Marley Roots Rock Bluetooth portable speaker system, you can wirelessly stream the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod wherever you go. The built-in rechargeable battery, Bluetooth connectivity, and convenient 3.5mm input make it simple and easy to take Roots Rock to the beach, a family picnic, or just out to your back yard. There's even an exclusive REWIND fabric cover that neatly folds and snaps to form a stabilizing stand.
House of Marley's approach to sound quality is all about realism. The objective is to deliver the musical content to you with as much energy, emotion, inflection, nuance, and attitude as the original performance. Whether it's a live recording or a heavily mastered studio mix, the goal is for you to hear every detail as it occurred when the original sonic moment was captured. . With Roots Rock, two full-range drivers and two passive radiators deliver crisp detail and strong bass.
The House of Marley is committed to delivering best-in-class products that provide a lifetime of realistic and powerful performance. They're soulfully designed and engineered to perform by audio experts with more than thirty years of audio engineering and development experience.
In parts where plastic must be used, Marley incorporates the highest possible percentage of recycled material. Roots Rock provides a high level of style and a great, tactile user experience through the use of natural fabrics such as cotton and hemp. Marley's unique blended REWIND fabric is made from discarded fibers of hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic (RPET), so it's not only sustainable and recycled in its first round of use, but is repurposed for a second time around.
Marley products support 1Love.org, the Marley family charitable organization. This global movement is dedicated to supporting youth, planet, and peace. 1Love.org partners with charities that empower people to take action. A portion of the House of Marley annual profits will be donated to 1Love.org.
- Play and control music wirelessly via Bluetooth 3.0
- Powered by an internal lithium ion battery or universal power supply
- Unique cover folds and snaps to make a convenient stand
- Natural bamboo sides
- Exclusive Marley REWIND fabric cover composed of reclaimed hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles (RPET).
- Integrated strap makes taking Roots Rock on the road a breeze
- Rear 3.5 auxiliary input works with hundreds of devices
- Front snap-pocket for storing your wallet and keys
Did you notice?All Marley products are earth-friendly and engineered to perform; plus a portion of sales go to helping those in need.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- House of Marley Roots Rock Bluetooth Audio System
- REWIND folding cover
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC)
- 3.5mm auxiliary headphone cable (27.6 in./70 cm)
- Owner's manual
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Power Source: AC,Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 8.5 in./21.5 cm
- Width: 13.4 in./34 cm
- Weight: 4.03 lb./1.83 kg
- Length: 2.8 in./7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EM-JA002-MI
- UPC or EAN No.: 846885001899
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Music is my life. I've been taking this Roots Rock everywhere since I got it. I can keep my phone in my pocket or across the room Music is my life. I've been taking this Roots Rock everywhere since I got it. I can keep my phone in my pocket or across the room and Bluetooth stream my music. It's extremely portable. It also sounds PURE. Great quality & great purchase. …
- Written by Trevor G from troy
12 of 15 people found this useful