The Incase City Sleeve for iPad or iPad mini delivers complete protection in a simple, modern design. It combines a form-fitting coated poly exterior with a cushioned, faux-fur lined interior to wrap your iPad in snug safety.
- Complete iPad protection
- Triple-coated weather- and scratch-resistant material
- Plush faux-fur lining
- Custom zipper pull
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?Plush padded interior lining helps prevent scuffs and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForForm-fitting construction safeguards your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase City Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60441
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450132716
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Protective and spacious
If you put accessories on your iPad like a smart cover Smart case or even something like a Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover this If you put accessories on your iPad like a smart cover Smart case or even something like a Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover this is perhaps the most spacious interior of any iPad sleeve on the apple store. All of the above fit into the sleeve with an iPad no problem at all . It is well padded, offers great protection and as result is perhaps slightly bulkier than other sleeves. The exterior material also feels quite cheap but is certainly waterproof. Unfortunately the zipper does not show any sign of water resistance. Probably the most practical sleeve on the Apple Store. 1 point deducted for the stupidity of sewing a rough cloth label in the felt padded interior, just to stick the "incase" word inside the case. It's like having a great feeling piece of clothing against your skin only to be constantly irritated by a pointless, scratchy label. The stick on exterior plastic "incase" label also ruins the feel, seems destined to fall off, and would have been much better as something more subtle and perhaps embossed. …
- Written by David K from Toronto
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community