The Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 5 is a handsome hybrid case that provides one place for your iPhone and the contents of your wallet. This pocket-size book also protects your iPhone in two ways. Hard-back book covers shield against bumps and bruises, while the unique visual design disguises your wallet and phone.
Slip your driver's license, bank cards, and a little cash into the right side of BookBook, then snap your iPhone 5 into the leather wrapped frame on the opposite side and the story is complete. Grab your keys, BookBook, and head out the door.
Get the most out of iPhone 5
Tailored exclusively for your iPhone 5, Book Book has a built-in camera hole that lets you easily snap photos with the iSight camera or shoot stunning HD videos. BookBook's snap-in frame allows edge-to-edge access to all four inches of the Retina display. You also have easy access to all buttons and ports.
- Pocket-size book marries a wallet and case for iPhone
- Genuine leather case is tailored to fit iPhone 5
- Built-in camera hole for taking photos and video
- Snap in frame allows edge-to-edge access to Retina display
- ID window with convenient thumb slide
- Three credit/debit card slots, an ID slot, and one for cash/receipts
- Hand-distressed so no two are exactly alike
Did you notice?Hand distressing gives each BookBook case for iPhone a finish unlike any other.
Apple Recommends ForCarry everything in one place—and protect it—thanks to this combined wallet and case for iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookBook Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1233
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002689
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Does not last
Similar to other reviews and the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 6 months and started to fall apar Similar to other reviews and the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 6 months and started to fall apart. The stitching inside wallet area failed and I had to stop using it. Very good concept poor inside quality. …
- Written by BOB H from Saskatoon
Cheap Hobo Wallet
For the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 7 months. I love it for the first three months… Then it st For the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 7 months. I love it for the first three months… Then it started to fall apart, big time. The stitching on the bottom right corner is gone, and now peels back so much that I could stick a nickel in between the two layers of cardboard/paper on top of the plastic backing that is sewn into the leather. In fact the whole right side is coming apart. The portion of the case nearest to the camera has completely separated. I was okay with the case looking “worn” as the manufacture states, but this case is beyond "worn" as it is falling apart and looks like a hobo wallet. Having phone and a wallet in one is great. Just don’t buy this if you want something to last at least a year. The leather is very cheap. This case should be $20 for the low quality of material and craftsmanship. This is a terrible product for the price. …
- Written by Kevin W from La Jolla
4 of 4 people found this useful
Perfect Case for a Book Lover!
I have the BookBook case for my gold 5s in the brown and I absolutely love it! I am a huge fan of books so the vintage leather-bou I have the BookBook case for my gold 5s in the brown and I absolutely love it! I am a huge fan of books so the vintage leather-bound book look is very cool and something that fits my personality. It's great for out and about too since this allows me to carry my essentials around and not have to haul around a purse full of stuff.
The only thing I would recommend would be a screen protector as well so the plastic housing for your license doesn't rub on the glass screen and scratch it or damage it in any way, the only awkward thing with this case is answering a phone call without the ear buds; it looks a little ridiculous holding an open book thing up to your ear and is awkward to hold. Perhaps this will fix itself when the case relaxes more since I've only had it for a week or so.
The main thing is it protects my phone, holds my ID and important cards and it looks like a cool antique book; I would definitely recommend! …
- Written by Bri R from Calgary
11 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do the Twelve South BookBook case work for the Iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rickey R from Des Moines
- Mar 27, 2014
Twelvesouth does have a case that is compatible with the 5c, but it is not this bookbook case. This Twelvesouth does have a case that is compatible with the 5c, but it is not this bookbook case. This one is specifically designed to fit the 5/5s …
- Answered by Jay H from Windsor
- Jul 2, 2014
I use an OtterBox case (commuter series) with my iPhone 5 — will I be able to use it with the BookBook?
- Asked by Chris C from Fairfax
- Apr 11, 2014
I doubt it. Remembering the Otterbox case, it makes the phone itself larger. I used my 5s with the c I doubt it. Remembering the Otterbox case, it makes the phone itself larger. I used my 5s with the cookbook case here. It actually IS a case, you see. …
- Answered by Marian M from Cape Coral
- Jun 6, 2014
Will this case fit the 5S model as well?
- Asked by Michael S from Norton
- Sep 11, 2013
- Answered by Andrew G from Mount Pleasant
- Oct 15, 2013
will this case fit iPhone 4
- Asked by Tawnia P from Santa Rosa
- Dec 2, 2013
No, it is only for iPhone 5,5s
- Answered by Hayder H from Serdang
- Dec 26, 2013
Will the Twelve South BookBook Case for iPhone 5 also fit the new iPod Touch?
- Asked by Sylvia T from District Heights
- Dec 8, 2013
No. The case is very specifically molded to the iPhone 5 shape and the new iPod touch is too slim an No. The case is very specifically molded to the iPhone 5 shape and the new iPod touch is too slim and would fall out. …
- Answered by Cameron J from Rochester
- Mar 19, 2014