BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone is an amazing-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone that lets you share your music anywhere. It easily delivers powerful streaming audio from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life.
Precision-tuned drivers and dual passive bass radiators work together to give you impressively clear, full audio at any volume. Exclusive LiveAudio technology lets you experience your music as if you're in the front row—immersing you in 3D sound.
Stream all your digital media from any Bluetooth device and control it from across the room. Or use the buttons on top of BIG JAMBOX to pause, play and skip. Thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours, you can really keep the party going.
Stainless steel construction and compact size make BIG JAMBOX a perfect companion for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Take it along wherever you go.
Smart and updateable
This SmartSpeaker evolves and gets better every time you plug it in. Just sync it with Jawbone's MyTALK online platform to customize BIG JAMBOX and to download apps, software upgrades and exclusive content.
Conference on the go
There's a built-in microphone (Type 1-compliant) that lets you enjoy hands-free calls and video chats using FaceTime, Skype and more. Whether you're in a conference room or cooking in the kitchen, your conversations will come through loud, crisp and clear.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other Bluetooth devices from anywhere in a room
- Share music, movies, games, and other media
- Conference on the go
- Experience shimmering highs and thumping bass wherever you go
- Download apps and software updates via Jawbone MyTALK
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or auxiliary stereo jack
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- About 15 hours of continuous play per charge
- Battery life displayed on iPhone
Did you notice?As an intelligent speaker system, BIG JAMBOX gets better with time. It downloads apps and free software upgrades at Jawbone MyTALK.
Apple Recommends ForStream crisp highs and powerful lows from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- 60 in./1.5 m USB cable
- 36 in./0.9 m stereo cable
- AC wall charger
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 3.6 in./9.3 cm
- Width: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Weight: 2.7 lb./1.23 kg
- Length: 3.1 in./8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: J2011-51-US
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912013335
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- iPod models without Bluetooth capability can connect via the 3.5mm aux-in port. MyTALK requires Mac OS X v10.5 or later.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Listening to Classical Music ?
- Asked by Ian B
- Oct 27, 2012
Probably alright it's got a pretty good sound balance, the bass isn't overly pumped like some speake Probably alright it's got a pretty good sound balance, the bass isn't overly pumped like some speakers. Obviously it's not audiophile quality but it's very good, nicely sharp - I'd be happy listening to classical music on it. …
- Answered by Nicholas W
- Nov 10, 2012
What is the voltage of the Big Jambox? Can it be use in Asia where the voltage is 220-240 as opposed to the 110-120 in the US?
- Asked by Marifi D from Daly City
- Oct 2, 2012
Yes, the adapter is 100-240v (at least it is on my little Jambox, so I don't see why it would be any Yes, the adapter is 100-240v (at least it is on my little Jambox, so I don't see why it would be any different) …
- Answered by Alex L
- Oct 30, 2012
Is it compatible with ipod classic?
- Asked by Roslyn A from Florey
- Nov 2, 2012
Yes, just use the aux input with the included cable..
- Answered by Michael G from Chandler
- Nov 8, 2012
Can i recharge the battery via USB port? I am thinking of putting it in my car, which can only recharge via USB.
- Asked by Junping L from Campsie
- May 28, 2013
No. The USB port on this is for connecting it to your computer to update it, not to charge it. There No. The USB port on this is for connecting it to your computer to update it, not to charge it. There is a separate port for charging. The small Jambox uses the micro USB port for charging and connecting to the computer, so if that's what you want to use it for, look at the smaller one. …
- Answered by Jenna M from Portland
- Aug 31, 2013
if I buy the Jambox through apple, will it work with ANY android phone or just the IPHONE?
- Asked by Patricia B from Glen Ellyn
- May 1, 2013
It should, depending on whether or not your device has Bluetooth or a headphone jack. It will work w It should, depending on whether or not your device has Bluetooth or a headphone jack. It will work with any device that sends audio out over Bluetooth or using a headphone jack. …
- Answered by Carl C from Ouje-bougoumou
- May 29, 2013
I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?
- Asked by Roberta B from Winnipeg
- Aug 21, 2012
Not really rugged. The case is sold separately. Bringing along for travel... Just almost like a shoe Not really rugged. The case is sold separately. Bringing along for travel... Just almost like a shoe size.. If you could compromise that.. Is a great companion. …
- Answered by Poh J
- Aug 26, 2012