The Lunatik SEISMIK Suspension Frame case places a sleekly lightweight yet powerful barrier around your 5th-generation iPod touch. The patent-pending Impact Truss system offers serious drop protection while maintaining the case's lean good looks.
- Shock-absorbing TPU material
- Durable hardshell protective back panel
- Patent-pending Impact Truss for drop protection
- Simple snap-on attachment
Did you notice?Patent-pending Impact Truss system effectively absorbs the impact of drops.
Apple Recommends ForSmooth, lightweight protection of your 5th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Lunatik Seismik Suspension Frame Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SMKT-003
- UPC or EAN No.: 852352003723
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 30 day money back guarantee; 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Ratings & Reviews
Slim and Protective
My kids drop their iPod Touches all the time. The Seismik case works wonderfully to make sure that dropped iPods do not result in My kids drop their iPod Touches all the time. The Seismik case works wonderfully to make sure that dropped iPods do not result in destroyed iPods. The edge protection is particularly robust. The design is also slim and quite cool. Highly recommend this case! …
- Written by Timothy M from EL DORADO HILLS
74 of 75 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case match the yellow 5th generation ipod (same color?) and does it fit the 16gb 5th generation ipod touch? THANKS!
- Asked by Jaime S from Creal Springs
- Dec 10, 2014
does this case allow access to IPod touch loop?
- Asked by Brice P from Magna
- May 6, 2014
No it does not
- Answered by Eva C from 北京
- Aug 21, 2014
Does it have front screen protection? The first photo looks like it does. The others show the full screen exposed.
- Asked by Todd D from Lithia
- Feb 6, 2014
No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen wil No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen will be up in the air slightly and not in contact with the flat surface. However, there is no "clear plastic sheet" protecting your screen. You'll need to install a screen protector.The case is pretty though, and appears to help with any drops because it "flexes" when you squeeze it. The case is just a hair wider than my Otterbox Defender, but it is a full third thinner. I like mine, and I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who loves his (had it for 6 months already). …
- Answered by Jeff R from Edwardsville
- Feb 22, 2014