The Lunatik SEISMIK Suspension Frame case places a sleekly lightweight yet powerful barrier around your 5th-generation iPod touch. The patent-pending Impact Truss system offers serious drop protection while maintaining the case's lean good looks.
- Shock-absorbing TPU material
- Durable hardshell protective back panel
- Patent-pending Impact Truss for drop protection
- Simple snap-on attachment
Did you notice?Patent-pending Impact Truss system effectively absorbs the impact of drops.
Apple Recommends ForSmooth, lightweight protection of your 5th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Lunatik Seismik Suspension Frame Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SMKT-001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852352003709
- Warranty: 30 day money back guarantee; 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this case allow access to IPod touch loop?
- Asked by Brice P from Magna
- May 6, 2014
No answers yet
Does it have front screen protection? The first photo looks like it does. The others show the full screen exposed.
- Asked by Todd D from Lithia
- Feb 6, 2014
No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen wil No. The cover is slightly raised so if you put the phone face down on a flat surface, the screen will be up in the air slightly and not in contact with the flat surface. However, there is no "clear plastic sheet" protecting your screen. You'll need to install a screen protector.The case is pretty though, and appears to help with any drops because it "flexes" when you squeeze it. The case is just a hair wider than my Otterbox Defender, but it is a full third thinner. I like mine, and I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who loves his (had it for 6 months already). …
- Answered by Jeff R from Edwardsville
- Feb 22, 2014