The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don't.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone 5, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-BW
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000173
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
1000 Stars for this product!
Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it wor Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it worked wonders. Then I just upgraded to the 5s and bought this in mint and it works fabulous!! Since the 4s, they have made the battery packs even with more punch, so I can't complain in that department. The customer service on the boostcase website is 5 stars just like apples customer service. Props to apple for signing boostcase and selling their products. Two great 5 star companies and 5 star products! Everyone needs to buy this case! …
- Written by Sophia M from San Jose
64 of 74 people found this useful
awesome battery case
Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit c Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit case all time. the charging part actually can be taken off. It gives a full charge. CON: it was hard to understand how to put it on first if you are like me, do not like to read any directions; but once you get the feeling of it, it's super easy. I would recommend it for sure. …
- Written by Xiaochan L from North Hollywood
73 of 81 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the battery capacity of this case? I feel like it must be listed but I don't see it.
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Chicago
- Oct 11, 2013
its a 2200mAh battery the packaging says "up to 150% more battery life"
- Answered by Jeff S from Sylmar
- Oct 14, 2013
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Nov 1, 2013
Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phon Nope, you have the choice to leave it on or take it off when you want. When you take it off the phone has it's own Boostcase protective cover. …
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 3, 2013
Yup. Comes with both pieces, the Battery Pack and the dotted case that goes directly on the phone.
- Answered by Paco P from Cambridge
- Nov 10, 2013
- Answered by Parker T from Stansbury Park
- Nov 10, 2013
Yes, this device is compatible with both the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Devon H from Newark
- Nov 4, 2013