The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-BW
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000173
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
awesome battery case
Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit c Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit case all time. the charging part actually can be taken off. It gives a full charge. CON: it was hard to understand how to put it on first if you are like me, do not like to read any directions; but once you get the feeling of it, it's super easy. I would recommend it for sure. …
- Written by Xiaochan L from North Hollywood
154 of 174 people found this useful
1000 Stars for this product!
Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it wor Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it worked wonders. Then I just upgraded to the 5s and bought this in mint and it works fabulous!! Since the 4s, they have made the battery packs even with more punch, so I can't complain in that department. The customer service on the boostcase website is 5 stars just like apples customer service. Props to apple for signing boostcase and selling their products. Two great 5 star companies and 5 star products! Everyone needs to buy this case! …
- Written by Sophia M from San Jose
136 of 158 people found this useful
Excellent design and concept, Better than Mophie imo
Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different c Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different colors separately as well, On the manufactures site you can get different color cases separately (bit over priced), But not for the battery docking part of the hybrid case itself...A must buy, For many years i've used the Mophie juice packs on prety much all models of the iPhone and needless to say I recommend this one first... :) Happy Charging!!
-The overall design of the case that your phone snaps into could have more of custom design element to it on the sides, but that's more of just my personal preferences.. …
- Written by Benjamin T from Schenectady
55 of 67 people found this useful
Disappointed with poor quality
I really loved the idea of this case. Purchased it 4 months ago and have been showing it off to everyone because I loved the idea I really loved the idea of this case. Purchased it 4 months ago and have been showing it off to everyone because I loved the idea of easily sliding the battery on and off as needed. But about 2 weeks ago I started noticing that the battery would not have a charge in the morning after a full night being plugged in. It was sporadic and come to find out it was because the connection, where the charge cord goes in, was loose. Then a week ago I started to have to jiggle the cord around to make it charge. Now the connection is toast and the battery is useless. 4 months of use for a case/battery is pretty bad for a $99 product. …
- Written by David A from GRAND BAY - WESTFIELD
1 of 1 people found this useful
I wish 0 stars was an option
Piece of garbage, cheap brittle plastic, broke on day one where thin fragile plastic surrounds the camera area, and cracked in ano Piece of garbage, cheap brittle plastic, broke on day one where thin fragile plastic surrounds the camera area, and cracked in another spot down by the battery area. The case was not even dropped. Boostcase company very useless to deal with and very unhelpful, passing the buck to the reseller, even though it was still their product we purchased. Buyer beware. …
- Written by Elisabeth D from halifax
7 of 8 people found this useful
Quit working after two months of normal use
I loved this product. Had it for two months, then it quit working. Too expensive for only two months of use.
- Written by Holly M from Kansas City
8 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I bought a boostcase for iphone 5s. Do you have to turn it off everytime after charging? Or you just leave it charging until the battery pack drains?
- Asked by Mark N from Cebu
- Apr 4, 2015
To conserve the lifetime of your iPhone battery and your boostcase it would be more beneficial to tu To conserve the lifetime of your iPhone battery and your boostcase it would be more beneficial to turn the battery of the charger off when your phone reaches a full charge, then proceed to use the iphones battery until it needs a recharge. I wouldn't bother removing the case;) -Masedawggg …
- Answered by Mason E from Salt Lake City
- Apr 6, 2015
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
red light on when charging
- Answered by Marjaneh M from Laguna Niguel
- Oct 7, 2014
Does it offer protection against mishaps - such as falling?
- Asked by Karen N from Oakton
- Feb 27, 2014
Each "fall" is different. I accidently missed my shirt pocket once, and the iPhone fell onto concr Each "fall" is different. I accidently missed my shirt pocket once, and the iPhone fell onto concrete at a height of over 5 feet. I fully expected to see a cracked screen when I picked it up. To my surprise, absolutely no damage to my iPhone. There was, however, a small dent in the plastic snap case where it had impacted the concrete. Other than the impact dent, there was no other damage to the snap case, battery pack or iPhone, and both still work perfectly fine. …
- Answered by Walter P from Porterville
- Apr 5, 2015
Can I sync the iphone to iTunes via the USB charge port of the case?
- Asked by Simon D from Toronto
- Nov 5, 2013
I've tried this on my mac, and the answer appears to be 'no'.
I plug it into the usb port and my iP I've tried this on my mac, and the answer appears to be 'no'.
I plug it into the usb port and my iPhone & boostcase begin to charge, but nothing comes up in itunes. …
- Answered by Yuri P
- Jan 6, 2014
Does the headphone plug need to be super slim to plug through the case hole into the iPhone5S or does it plug into a plughole on the case?
- Asked by Andrew L from Addlestone
- Feb 5, 2014
Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds th Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds that are supplied with the iPhone 5s fits through the hole. …
- Answered by Anthony D from Vancouver
- Feb 22, 2014