The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2477_JPHS-IP5-BLU
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024776
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Fits in the iphone 5s well
I picked this up with my iphone 5s. It fits well and does not interfere with the flash. It seems well built and it the first day o I picked this up with my iphone 5s. It fits well and does not interfere with the flash. It seems well built and it the first day of use it has doubled my battery life. This is the second battery case I have had from Mophie. The one I had in my 4s was 2 years old and still working well. I went with the same company as I had good luck. …
- Written by robert R from SNOHOMISH
50 of 65 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why are speaker vents on front when iPhone speakers are on bottom? Does that not block out the sound output?
- Asked by Robin D J H from Doncaster
- Nov 23, 2013
Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case o Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case on. After I read your question I looked over the case and there are indeed no specific 'sound apertures' but it plays great on or off..it comes out around the charge aperture I guess. …
- Answered by Roger A
- Nov 29, 2013
No it does not because the 5c has a different design
- Answered by Joel R
- Nov 7, 2013
Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?
- Asked by Rebecca D from Raceview
- Sep 11, 2013
In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem wit In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem with the case design regarding the dual-led flash in the 5S. We won't know the answer to that question until they're actually available. Stay tuned. …
- Answered by Matthew C from Nutley
- Sep 13, 2013