The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2478_JPHS-IP5-PRP
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024783
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge the phone through the mophie case? Or do I have to remove the phone from the case every time? Thanks.
- Asked by Justin M from St Alphonse
- Oct 5, 2013
You don't have to remove the bottom part. It charges your iPhone 5 and Juice Pack simultaneously.
- Answered by Yoentaek Y from San Diego
- Oct 9, 2013
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
- Nov 15, 2014
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 3, 2015
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
- Mar 6, 2014