The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2446_JPHS-IP5-SLV
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024462
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Works perfectly and you should get it for extra power if you use your iPhone for 10 hours or more without charging.
- Written by Randy K from Austin
35 of 39 people found this useful
Case is slippery, audio jack ridiculous
I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions were great.
I'm knocking one start off because the product description says it's a "soft-touch case". The reality is that it's not soft-touch at all, rather hard plastic. It's smooth in a way I can only compare to the hard candy shell of a M&M candy.
Another star is removed for requiring an extension for your headphones to be able to reach the jack. Granted, the extension is included. The reality however is that I would have to keep track of that extension if I wanted to plug in my headphones, or I could remove the bottom of the case but then have to keep track of that, simultaneously not be able to charge the phone. Didn't Apple figure out consumer aversion, if not poor product design, to inset audio jacks with the first iPhone? mophie should have taken that cue.
Third star removed for micro usb surround. As with the headphones, because of the connector being inset only some cables fit. …
- Written by JORGE A G from San Jose
50 of 69 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge the phone through the mophie case? Or do I have to remove the phone from the case every time? Thanks.
- Asked by Justin M from St Alphonse
- Oct 5, 2013
You don't have to remove the bottom part. It charges your iPhone 5 and Juice Pack simultaneously.
- Answered by Yoentaek Y from San Diego
- Oct 9, 2013
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
- Nov 15, 2014
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 3, 2015
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
- Mar 6, 2014