The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2446_JPHS-IP5-SLV
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024462
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Works perfectly and you should get it for extra power if you use your iPhone for 10 hours or more without charging.
- Written by Randy K from Austin
21 of 23 people found this useful
Case is slippery, audio jack ridiculous
I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions were great.
I'm knocking one start off because the product description says it's a "soft-touch case". The reality is that it's not soft-touch at all, rather hard plastic. It's smooth in a way I can only compare to the hard candy shell of a M&M candy.
Another star is removed for requiring an extension for your headphones to be able to reach the jack. Granted, the extension is included. The reality however is that I would have to keep track of that extension if I wanted to plug in my headphones, or I could remove the bottom of the case but then have to keep track of that, simultaneously not be able to charge the phone. Didn't Apple figure out consumer aversion, if not poor product design, to inset audio jacks with the first iPhone? mophie should have taken that cue.
Third star removed for micro usb surround. As with the headphones, because of the connector being inset only some cables fit. …
- Written by JORGE A G from San Jose
33 of 40 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it still work with the same iPhone lightning charger? or a different charger?
- Asked by Shana B from Waggaman
- Feb 10, 2014
Use the micro USB cable included in place of the lightning cable. This fully charges the phone and c Use the micro USB cable included in place of the lightning cable. This fully charges the phone and case at the same time. …
- Answered by Robert B from Inverurie
- Feb 16, 2014
does it work for an iphone 5s?
- Asked by Edisson C from Ridgewood
- Jan 24, 2014
Yes, this case is fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and 5s.
Its not compatible with the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by Elliot S from Hereford
- Feb 14, 2014
Why are speaker vents on front when iPhone speakers are on bottom? Does that not block out the sound output?
- Asked by Robin D J H from Doncaster
- Nov 23, 2013
Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case o Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case on. After I read your question I looked over the case and there are indeed no specific 'sound apertures' but it plays great on or off..it comes out around the charge aperture I guess. …
- Answered by Roger A
- Nov 29, 2013
does this case fit the iphone 5c?
- Asked by Mario T from Downey
- Oct 25, 2013
No it doesn't but i'm sure they will make one available to the iPhone 5c in the near future hopefull No it doesn't but i'm sure they will make one available to the iPhone 5c in the near future hopefully. …
- Answered by Zubier H from Edmonton
- Dec 13, 2013