The Incase Portable Power 5400 puts an end to searching for accessible power outlets to charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you're on the go. Charge it before you leave, then take it along to recharge your iOS device at your convenience, anywhere. Once charged, the Portable Power 5400 quickly transfers power via USB, indicating charge progress with a series of LED lights. It has enough capacity to recharge an iPhone twice.
- 5,400 mAH internal battery
- LED power indicator
- Fast-charging 2.1-Amp output
- Embedded USB-A cable
- Universal connect USB port out
- Two full iPhone charges
Did you notice?Convenient built-in USB-A cable means one less item to pack.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch powered up wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Portable Power 5400
- User manual
- Height: 1.9 cm
- Width: 6.1 cm
- Weight: 5.71 oz./162 g
- Length: 11.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20111
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450133430
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you charge 2 apple products at one time?
- Asked by Kay M from Tyrone
- Jul 18, 2014
No answers yet
The description indicates that it can charge an iPhone twice on one charge. Is that the same with an iPad too?
- Asked by Anett T from Centreville
- Jan 19, 2014
Probably not, considering that an iPad uses much more power than an iphone
- Answered by Brandon K from Rancho Palos Verdes
- Feb 2, 2014
How much longer will battery last, if kept connected?
- Asked by John G
- Jan 15, 2014
Is this compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Cheryl M from Newport Beach
- Nov 29, 2013
Yes, through the USB charging port. But, you have to use the lightning cable that came with your mi Yes, through the USB charging port. But, you have to use the lightning cable that came with your mini.
- Answered by Ronald K from Missoula
- Dec 3, 2013
How can its dimensions be SO large as stated if it is portable (The INCHARGE Portable Power Pack) porced at £69.95
- Asked by Alison M
- Nov 5, 2013
I'm assuming you may have mistook the cm for inches. This product is not SO large. Based on the manu I'm assuming you may have mistook the cm for inches. This product is not SO large. Based on the manufacturer's website, the dimensions are 4 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 3/4", the width and length are nearly identical to the iPhone 5 which is also portable. …
- Answered by S Christian D from Ballston Spa
- Nov 15, 2013
Is this compatible with the IPhone 5 or do I need an additional cable?
- Asked by Laura E from Boulder City
- Nov 21, 2013
You need an extra cable to use this. It has a USB port on top that you plug the cable for your phon You need an extra cable to use this. It has a USB port on top that you plug the cable for your phone into (USB to Lightning for iPhone 5).
Incase and Belkin both make a kit with short (4-6") cables for use with this. The Incase one is cuter, since it comes it colors. I don't see it on the Apple site, but you can search for it elsewhere. It's the Incase USB Mini Cable Kit for iPhone.
Ah, looks like the Belkin 6" Lightning cable also comes in colors, and it is on the Apple site, but I can't post links even to other items in the Apple store in the answer! …
- Answered by William F from Boston
- Dec 1, 2013