The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 packs powerful protection thanks to dual fused layers of DuPont™ Kevlar® woven fibers and a removable shock-proof (TPU) liner. Only 0.7 mm thin, this sleek and strong case places a precisely fit barrier around your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a lightweight and extraordinarily strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- Removable TPU "shock proof" inner case for added protection
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular signal
Did you notice?DuPont™ Kevlar® is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForComplete protection for your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon SP Snap Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-SP-KA1
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146585
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I absolutely love this case. Thinner than the other protective cases I've owned.
Feels very sturdy.
Power button requir I absolutely love this case. Thinner than the other protective cases I've owned.
Feels very sturdy.
Power button requires no extra pressure even though its covered.
My 3rd party cable(Ventev) fits perfectly.
So far, no CONS to speak of. I would suggest this case to any iPhone 5s owner! …
- Written by Benjamin B from Xenia
64 of 67 people found this useful
No cons, comfortable, sleek, easy in and out for international traveller changing sim cards. Probably the best case ever.
- Written by Oleg Z from Sunny Isles Beach
46 of 49 people found this useful
A Very Good Case
I have been through a lot of cases in the years I have owned iPhones. This one is right at the top. I gave it five stars because m I have been through a lot of cases in the years I have owned iPhones. This one is right at the top. I gave it five stars because my one complaint isn't based on its functionality; it is based on the color choices. Black/grey or black/maroon. Yuck. If the checkered look is required due to the kevlar, how about a combo in brown or tan, blue or ? If black is required, use come other colors with the black, like orange, yellow, blue. Just something brighter or lighter. I have a silver/white phone and the white face looks... not nice with the dark case. It would look awesome with the dark iPhone but that isn't what I have. I am hoping better colors come out soon! Yes, in the meantime I am using this case because I put on a glass screen protector and it is too thick to use with my usual case choice and this case is very very good. …
- Written by Kiley D from Cupertino
34 of 36 people found this useful
You need this case!
So after having this case for a couple weeks, I'm completely obsessed with it! I'm super picky with phone cases and never really l So after having this case for a couple weeks, I'm completely obsessed with it! I'm super picky with phone cases and never really liked any until this one. I chose this case over the Otterbox Symmetry and I don't regret it at all! This case is super slim and after awhile you don't even notice it's there. The overall design of this is very attractive, matte black, super thin I love everything about it. In terms of protection, the front of the phone case ensures that the glass never touches the surface. I've already dropped my phone multiple times and it's still in perfect condition! If you're hesitating about this product, just get it and you won't regret it! …
- Written by Kathy N from Westmount
Great case for a 5s
Hybrid double layer case protects almost as well as an Otterbox Defender type case but is still very sleek compared to big protect Hybrid double layer case protects almost as well as an Otterbox Defender type case but is still very sleek compared to big protected cases. The biggest advantage of a 5s over a 6 or 6+ is size for those who want smaller form factors. This case helps you keep it small yet protects your investment. Combine it with a good film screen protector and your phone will stay as good as new. …
- Written by Joseph G from Littleton
Easily best iPhone case, but check in person before you buy!!
Absolutely love this case - really slim, easily slides in / out of pockets, and is very sturdy. Dropped my iPhone several times wi Absolutely love this case - really slim, easily slides in / out of pockets, and is very sturdy. Dropped my iPhone several times with no issues. Plus, it looks great.
HOWEVER - I highly recommend you go check it out at an Apple Store in person before you buy. The first case I bought had some quality issues (case didn't align properly, pieces were bent) so I went back for a replacement. Had to look at 3 different cases before I found one that didn't have any quality issues.
Again, absolutely love the case, but certainly worth checking it out in person to make sure yours fits properly. …
- Written by Daniel B from Dallas
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will you be able to use DJ/monitoring headphones that have a screw-type adapter at the base of the 3.5mm jack with this case?
- Asked by Ryan P from Las Vegas
- Feb 12, 2014
Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?
- Asked by Todd R from Riverside
- Feb 12, 2014
Yes. I have a ZAGG screen protector installed on my 5s and just bought the Evutec case this week.
- Answered by Denyse E M from Boone
- Mar 14, 2014