The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 lives up to its name—sleek, minimally thin, and strong all at the same time. Dual fused layers of DuPont™ Kevlar® woven fibers make it one of the strongest and lightest protective cases around. And at a mere 0.7mm thin, this superbly tough case fits precisely without bulking-up your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a lightweight and extraordinarily strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular signal
Did you notice?DuPont™ Kevlar® is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForComplete protection for your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon S Snap Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-CS-KA2
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146578
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This case is a phenomenally designed minimalist case. It feels like a million bucks and looks just as good. I put it on and it lit This case is a phenomenally designed minimalist case. It feels like a million bucks and looks just as good. I put it on and it literally just disappeared into the back of the phone. I've had mine on for about 6 months and it looks like I bought it yesterday. It's very easy to put on and remove (follow the directions that come in the Evutec box). I'd tell you to stop thinking and start buying if you're interested in this case. What're you waiting for? GO. You have a cart to add to. …
- Written by Brannon D from Davenport
6 of 7 people found this useful
Cool, light, strong and slin
Really Nice product... Keep my device protect with out increase weight or bulk it...
- Written by Flavio R from Irvine
12 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have just received a iPhone 5C. I assume this case will fit the phone.
- Asked by Diane H from Corndale
- Aug 13, 2014
No, the iPhone 5C is thicker and rounder than the iPhone 5/5S so cases are not cross-compatible.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Sep 7, 2014
how much does it weigh? how much thickness does it add?
- Asked by Cynthia E from Lexington
- Sep 1, 2014
Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
- Asked by John M from Carmel
- Mar 12, 2014
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Mar 13, 2014
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
- Jan 31, 2014
no it does not just the cover.
- Answered by James S from Port Richey
- Feb 2, 2014
Can you please tell me what the texture is like, is it grippy or smooth?
- Asked by Inga M from Spokane
- Dec 16, 2013
The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. H The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. Has just the right amount of grip so you feel like your phone won't slip out of your hands but will still slide in and out of your pocket easily. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Jan 18, 2014
Does the lip of the case around the front extend out far enough that a phone dropped face down on a somewhat uneven surface would be protected?
- Asked by Michael M from Andover
- Dec 1, 2013
Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is Thanks for your purchase and to answer your question yes it does slightly cover the front.
This is made to help partially protect your screen in the event of an accident!
You are holding in your hands the first protective case made from real Dupont™ Kevlar®! for Ultimate protection check out our iPhone 5 Karbon (SP) Sleek Protective case, It has a removable shockproof inner layer that is 1.3mm thin with a 0.7mm thin DuPont Kevlar out protective shel. …
- Answered by David R from Walnut
- Dec 3, 2013