The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 lives up to its name—sleek, minimally thin, and strong all at the same time. Dual fused layers of DuPont™ Kevlar® woven fibers make it one of the strongest and lightest protective cases around. And at a mere 0.7mm thin, this superbly tough case fits precisely without bulking-up your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a lightweight and extraordinarily strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular signal
Did you notice?DuPont™ Kevlar® is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForComplete protection for your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon S Snap Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-CS-KA1
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146561
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best Minimalist Case Out There
This is easily the best iPhone case(for any series) I have ever owned!
When I snapped it on, I was amazed at how it almost dis This is easily the best iPhone case(for any series) I have ever owned!
When I snapped it on, I was amazed at how it almost disappeared into the phone as if it was a part of it. If you like minimalist cases, this one will blow you away. Evutec has managed to make a case that allows you to feel the iPhone as the sleek device it is all while taking away that fragile, vulnerable feeling it has when left unprotected. The material is smooth and doesn't collect fingerprints(a pet peeve of mine). I love the way it feels when I hold the phone.
I can think of no negatives as of yet. And given the strong material it's made out of, and the fact that it is little more than your generic iphone cases, you can't go wrong! …
- Written by Alec H from Austin
55 of 56 people found this useful
This Case Is Amazing!
The Karbon S Case Is Awesome… Simply Put! I Usually Use An Otterbox Defender For My iPhones, But Since I Never Drop My iPhone I De The Karbon S Case Is Awesome… Simply Put! I Usually Use An Otterbox Defender For My iPhones, But Since I Never Drop My iPhone I Decided I Would Give A Slider Case A Shot. I Usually Don't Care For Any Type Of Slider/Snap Case(s) But This One Is Built So Well, It Would Surprise Anyone. Its Light As A Feather, Thin As It Gets, And Near Impossible For Your Phone To Accidentally Come Out. Also, For Those Wondering, This Case Is Screen Protector "Safe" With Glass And Plastic Protectors. I Will Highly Recommend This Karbon S Case And The Wood Variant. …
- Written by John O from NEWNAN
47 of 54 people found this useful
Karbon SP Case
This is the 2 piece case I picked up in he Apple Store when I upgraded my phone. Dual protection, still ultra thin. Excellent fit. This is the 2 piece case I picked up in he Apple Store when I upgraded my phone. Dual protection, still ultra thin. Excellent fit. Looks wonderful. …
- Written by Jeffery B from Reno
29 of 32 people found this useful
Great looking case. Few issues
Great looking case. Very slim and feels protective. Almost a 5/5 but many of the aftermarket accessories (apple approved) do not w Great looking case. Very slim and feels protective. Almost a 5/5 but many of the aftermarket accessories (apple approved) do not work with it, including the 30 pin adaptor (with cable). Disappointed to say the least. Other than hat nice looking case. …
- Written by William N from Pickering
doesn't fit tightly
there is a little gap between the case and phone that annoys me.....
- Written by MARIANO R from miami
Adds no bulk but collects dust
This case adds no bulk to the phone; you can barely feel it on there. The phone has survived many drops that I thought would have This case adds no bulk to the phone; you can barely feel it on there. The phone has survived many drops that I thought would have cause damage. Where this case falls about is protection from scratches. The ends of the case are open so the phone collects nicks, and there is a small gap between the back of the phone and the inside of the case that collects all sorts of dust and particles. I clean it regularly but took it off today to find the back of the phone scratched all over, especially at the edges. …
- Written by Dave J from Lansdale
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the case one piece or two pieces that come together? If it is two pieces, do they come apart easily?
- Asked by John M from Carmel
- Mar 12, 2014
It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult It is one piece that snaps onto the phone. It is very slim and very snug. Can be a little difficult to remove. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Mar 13, 2014
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
- Jan 31, 2014
no it does not just the cover.
- Answered by James S from Port Richey
- Feb 2, 2014
Can you please tell me what the texture is like, is it grippy or smooth?
- Asked by Inga M from Spokane
- Dec 16, 2013
The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. H The case is not smooth like plastic, but also not as grippy or rubbery as the Apple iPhone cases. Has just the right amount of grip so you feel like your phone won't slip out of your hands but will still slide in and out of your pocket easily. …
- Answered by Ben H J from San Luis Obispo
- Jan 18, 2014
Does the lip of the case around the front extend out far enough that a phone dropped face down on a somewhat uneven surface would be protected?
- Asked by Michael M from Andover
- Dec 1, 2013